- Exceptionally well-presented and extended and refurbished family home of approx. 122 sqm (1313 sq ft) excluding attic
- Fully fitted kitchen, with integrated appliances
- Attic conversion of approximately 26 sqm (280 sqft)
- Double Glazed Windows throughout
- Ample off-street parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Superb location only a short stroll to Marlay Park.
The excellently presented accommodation is laid out over three floors with the ground floor consisting of, a welcoming bright entrance hall with understairs guest wc. The spacious sitting room with a bay window overlooks the front garden featuring a solid fuel stove fireplace with double doors leading through to an open plan full fitted Kitchen, dining room. The kitchen is fitted with an excellent range of cupboards, quality integrated appliances and breakfast bar with feature glass block window and overlooks the rear garden. The utility located off the kitchen is plumbed for a washing machine, is fully shelved and houses the new gas boiler. Patio doors lead directly to the sun room / playroom. On the first floor the spacious accommodation continues with four good sized bedrooms with good storage throughout, the master bedroom being ensuite and a spacious fully tiled family bathroom. The attic has been converted and now offers additional living space with fitted shelving and eaves storage with the added benefit of a guest wc on this level. The rear garden is lawned, bordered with mature planting and features a raised sandstone patio perfect for al fresco dinning. A barna style shed provides additional storage with a side passage providing access from front to back of the property. To the front there is a low maintenance cobble lock driveway with ample off-street parking.
Eden Court is an excellent residential location situated opposite Marlay Park, off the Grange Road. In the immediate vicinity there is a selection of local shops and amenities at Marlay. Located approximately 6 miles (9km) from Dublin city centre it is serviced by excellent transport, numerous bus routes on the doorstep and the M50 is also an easy commute. The surrounding boasts local walks in Marlay Park and Saint Enda’s Park as well as the Dublin Mountains being just a short drive away. A number of exceptional primary and secondary schools are within easy reach including Divine Word National School, Scoil Naithi, St Marys Boys School, Rathfarnham, St Attractas National & Senior School, Wesley College and Loreto National School and Loreto Beaufort. There are a myriad of shopping facilities at Dundrum, and Ballinteer Shopping Centres and all are within a short distance of the property.
- Entrance Hall: (1.90m x 6.20m)
- Living Room: (3.50m x 6.80m)
- wood floor, bay window, marble fireplace with flush stove insert and marble hearth, centre rose, double doors lead to
- Dining/Kitchen: (9.70m x 5.30m)
- excellent of range of fitted cupboards complete with integrated appliances to include a Neff double oven, Neff five ring hob, Siemens dishwasher, Siemens American style fridge freezer complete with granite tops, stainless steel bowl and a half and a feature glass block wall, door to
- Utility Room:
- plumbed for a washer/dryer and complete with shelving and storage.
- Conservatory: (2.50m x 3.70m)
- overlooking the rear garden.
- Master Bedroom: (4.90m x 3.20m)
- with bay window, wood floor and floor to ceiling sliding wardrobes, down lights with door to
- En-Suite: (1.40m x 2.50m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., pumped shower, mosaic tiles and tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2: (2.20m x 3.30m)
- to the front with built in wardrobes and wood floor.
- Bedroom 3: (3.00m x 3.30m)
- to the rear with wood floor and built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4: (2.50m x 3.20m)
- with wood floor and built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (1.60m x 2.10m)
- with tiled wall and floor, w.c., w.h.b. and bath, triton T90XR electric shower, spotlights and a towel rail.
- Attic: (5.30m x 5.00m)
- with eaves storage, built in desk, built in storage unit, down lights and two velux windows which offers views out towards Dublin Bay and door to
- with w.c., w.h.b., velux windows, tiled floor, eaves storage and down lights.
To the rear there is a landscaped lawned garden with an abundance of mature trees and hedging bordering the property. A raised sandstone patio perfect for al fresco dining. The garden shed is used for additional storage. A side passage runs from the front to the rear of the house. To the front a cobble lock drive provides for off street parking.
BER No. 112903323
Energy Performance Indicator: 158.19 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.