- Attractive detached red brick period family home
- Fully walled courtyard garden with pedestrian rear access
- Garage providing off street parking
- Excellent potential to separate into two individual properties subject to relevant planning permission
- Gas fired central heating
- Near city centre location
- Floor area approximately 112sq.m. (1,206sq.ft.)
The accommodation includes reception hall, living room, utility, bedroom and kitchen on the ground floor while upstairs there are three bedrooms (master en suite) and bathroom. To the rear of the property there is a walled garden and a large garage with separate access which allows for great potential to extend the property or indeed create two separate family homes subject to planning permission.
Ebenezer Terrace is located off Donore Avenue, close to the South Circular Road, ideally positioned within walking distance to St. Stephen’s Green and close to shops, churches and schools. This red brick residence offers both Trinity College and Portobello College within easy reach. Shopping facilities are of a high standard with St. Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre, The Swan Centre at Rathmines and Grafton Street all within close proximity. The National Concert Hall at Earlsfort Terrace is within easy reach together with Griffith College Dublin.
- Reception Hall (1.66m x 3.40m)
- with original timber flooring and door to
- Reception Room (3.74m x 3.38m)
- with attractive cast-iron fireplace, open fire, window to front and door to
- Scullery/Study (3.30m x 1.68m)
- houses the gas fired boiler and with window to rear.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.80m x 2.70m)
- with single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, window to rear and door to
- Garage (5.40m x 5.80m)
- very fine with doors to street and double doors to rear garden.
- Rear Garden (4.80m x 3.50m)
- Reception Room (4.00m x 4.47m)
- to right, potentially could be a bedroom. With brick chimney piece, windows to side, door to front and stairs to attic storage.
- Shower Room
- comprising pedestal whb, wc, step-in shower, tiled floor and part-tiled walls.
- Bedroom (3.67m x 3.30m)
- with timber flooring and window to rear.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2 (3.86m x 4.33m)
- to right, with door to
- comprising pedestal whb, wc, step-in double shower, timber floor and part-tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3 (3.85m x 3.30m)
- with cast iron fireplace, timber windows and window to front.
To the rear of the property there is a walled garden and a garage with vehicular access which provides excellent potential to extend the property subject to relevant planning permission.
BER No. 110927753
Energy Performance Indicator: 459.63 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.