- Many original period features intact.
- Floor area of approx. 162sqm (1,743sqft).
- South facing rear garden
- Car and pedestrian rear access.
- Garage offering excellent storage or further off street car parking.
- On street car parking to the front.
- Fitted carpets and curtains are included in the sale.
- Superbly located within a short walk of Terenure Village.
The accommodation is laid out over three floors is currently laid out in units but offers accommodation that lends itself to family life, briefly comprising entrance hall, two spacious interconnecting reception rooms, the kitchen/breakfast room is located to the rear with a lobby to the rear garden. Upstairs there are options for a four or five bedroom family home with bathroom facilities. The rear garden is paved, benefits from a southerly aspect and offers a block built garage to the rear with pedestrian access onto a lane. A lawned railed garden to the front with pedestrian access overlooks Eaton Square.
Terenure is a mainly residential suburb located just 4km from St Stephen’s Green. The area is extremely well serviced by regular bus routes to and from the city centre, namely the 15, 15a, 17, 49, 54A, and 65. The M50 is also within close proximity offering access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport. There is a wealth of amenities available within the vicinity including many excellent restaurants and cafes, such as Mayfield, Bellagio and JDs Steakhouse, along with local boutique shops and newsagents. The area also benefits from the extensive shopping facilities nearby at Nutgrove, Rathfarnham and Dundrum Shopping Centre.
There are a wide choice of sporting and recreational amenities in the immediate area including Terenure and St Mary’s rugby clubs, the tennis clubs at Rathgar and Templeogue and a choice of golf clubs to include The Grange and The Castle. Numerous activities are also available at the superb parkland at Bushy Park. This prime location is within easy reach of a number of primary and secondary schools including Terenure College, Our Lady’s Templeogue Road, Presentation Convent and The High School in Rathgar to mention a few.
- Entrance Hall: (1.50m x 8.60m)
- with ceiling coving, architraves, picture rail and original stain glass door.
- Reception Room: (4.22m x 4.80m)
- with original marble fireplace, tiled hearth, original timber floors, bay window, centre roses, picture rail and interconnecting door to
- Reception 2: (4.22m x 4.20m)
- with ceiling coving, picture rail and window overlooking the rear garden. Steps lead down to the
- Kitchen: (3.50m x 4.30m)
- Inner Lobby: (0.90m x 1.26m)
- with door to rear garden.
- Bedroom 4: (3.10m x 5.40m)
- on the return overlooking the rear with en-suite facilities.
- Bedroom 3: (3.20m x 5.60m)
- with en-suite facilities.
- Bedroom 1: (6.00m x 4.00m)
- with bay window overlooking the green area to front and picture rail.
- Bedroom 2: (4.00m x 4.00m)
- to the rear with picture rail.
Approached to the front by a tiled pathway and featuring a railed lawn area overlooking Eaton Square. To the rear there is a large block built garage which provides off street parking or this could be removed to extend the south facing rear garden.
BER No. 112873781
Energy Performance Indicator: 405.95 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.