- Generous well proportioned elegant accommodation of approx. 176sqm (1894 sq ft)
- High convenient mature residential road within walking distance of Terenure Village.
- Overlooking Eaton Square to the front.
- On street parking with option for off street parking to the rear
- Many original features intact to include coving, picture rails and fireplaces.
Approached to the front by a pedestrian tiled pathway and railed lawned garden overlooking Eaton Square. The accommodation on offer is currently laid out in units but offers huge potential and could be returned into a very fine family home which offers accommodation briefly comprising of entrance hall with under stairs guest w.c, two interconnecting reception rooms. The kitchen and family room is currently located to the rear of the property. Upstairs there are options for a four or five bedroom home with family bathroom. The garden to the rear currently consists of a large block-built garage offering potential for off street parking should the new owner require, or the removal of same would provide a generous rear garden which benefits from a south facing aspect.
Terenure is a mainly residential suburb located just 4km from St Stephen’s Green. The area is extremely well serviced by regular bus routes to and from the city centre, namely the 15, 15a, 17, 49, 54A, and 65. The M50 is also within close proximity offering access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport. There is a wealth of amenities available within the vicinity including many excellent restaurants and cafes, such as Mayfield, Bellagio and JDs Steakhouse, along with local boutique shops and newsagents. The area also benefits from the extensive shopping facilities nearby at Nutgrove, Rathfarnham and Dundrum Shopping Centre.
There are a wide choice of sporting and recreational amenities in the immediate area including Terenure and St Mary’s rugby clubs, the tennis clubs at Rathgar and Templeogue and a choice of golf clubs to include The Grange and The Castle. Numerous activities are also available at the superb parkland at Bushy Park. This prime location is within easy reach of a number of primary and secondary schools including Terenure College, Our Lady’s Templeogue Road, Presentation Convent and The High School in Rathgar to mention a few.
- Entrance Hall: (1.50m x 8.50m)
- with ceiling coving, architraves, picture rail and original stain glass door.
- Reception Room 1: (4.13m x 4.80m)
- original marble fireplace, tiled hearth, original timber floors, bay window, centre roses and picture rail.
- Reception 2: (3.93m x 4.13m)
- has original marble fireplace with tiled hearth and window to rear.
- Guest Shower Room: (0.80m x 1.73m)
- Inner Lobby: (0.90m x 1.26m)
- with door to rear garden.
- Kitchen: (3.10m x 5.40m)
- Bathroom: (2.20m x 1.20m)
- with shower, w.c. and w.h.b.
- Family Room: (3.00m x 3.40m)
- Bedroom 4: (3.20m x 5.20m)
- with window to rear and picture rail.
- Bathroom: (1.80m x 1.50m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and bath.
- Separate W.C.: (1.80m x 1.30m)
- with w.c.
- Bedroom 1: (6.00m x 4.00m)
- on first floor with bay window overlooking a green area to the front and picture rail.
- Bedroom 2: (4.00m x 4.00m)
- to the rear with original cast iron fireplace, tiled insert and a picture rail.
- Bedroom 3: (3.20m x 5.70m)
- first floor return with window to side and rear.
The garden is currently low maintenance with a very large block built garden shed which opens up into a rear lane and offers potential to provide off street parking should the new owners wish to do so. The potential is there to remove same and extend the rear garden which would benefit from a south facing aspect. To the front the property is approached by a pedestrian tiled gateway which is currently railed and lawned and overlooks Eaton Square to the front.
BER No. 112873807
Energy Performance Indicator: 403.12 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.