- One of the most prestigious squares in the suburb of Monkstown
- Beautiful West facing rear garden of approx. 18m (60ft)
- Gas fired central heating
- Fitted carpets, curtains, kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Gated off street parking with detached garage
- Beautifully proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 196sq.m (2,110sq.ft)
- A short stroll from the DART, the seafront and excellent amenities in Monkstown Village
- Presented in excellent decorative order throughout
- Close to Seapoint bathing and the excellent marine and sailing facilities in Dun Laoghaire
Internally the accommodation has been sympathetically maintained, extended and upgraded over the years whilst still retaining many original features of its era with a porched entrance leading to a welcoming reception hall with its guest w.c., interconnecting reception rooms running front to rear with a living room with dual windows overlooking the front and dining room to the rear. An extended kitchen/breakfast room has the utility area just off and a beautiful sunroom with quarry tiled floor to the side. Upstairs there are four very well proportioned bedrooms with the master bedroom availing of en suite shower room, walk in wardrobe and beautiful views over Dublin Bay from the bay window.
This is a highly sought after and mature square with all the conveniences available within easy reach in Monkstown, Blackrock and Dun Laoghaire. Also close by are many primary and secondary schools including Scoil Lorcain within Eaton Square together with an excellent range of shops, some of the finest restaurants in South County Dublin, libraries and all the facilities one would expect from the delightful villages and bustling town centre. The excellent public transport systems including Seapoint DART Station and bus routes are only a five minute stroll offering ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas. Recreational and leisure activities include golf, tennis, football and rugby clubs as well as the four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour which would be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiasts as well as beautiful walks along the seafront from Seapoint to the two piers in Dun Laoghaire.
- Porched Entrance
- with quarry tiled floor
- Entrance Hallway (1.8m x 8.9m)
- with timber floor, ceiling coving, centre rose, panelled walls, digital alarm system and understairs storage and cloak hanging area
- Guest W.C.
- with tiled floor, w.c. and wash hand basin with tiled splashback
- Living Room (4.2m x 5.8m)
- with bay window overlooking the front, original timber floor, ceiling coving, centre rose, picture rail, original mahogany fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset and tiled hearth and opening through to the
- Dining Room (4.4m x 4.8m)
- with glazed panel door to rear garden, original timber floor, ceiling coving, picture rail, timber painted open fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset and tiled hearth
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.5m x 6.5m)
- with glazed panel door opening into the sunroom, dual aspect windows overlooking the rear and side, door to utility area, quarry tiled floor, gas burner, a range of floor and wall units, Bosch dishwasher, single bowl stainless steel sink, five ring Neff gas hob with Zanussi extractor over, tiled splashbacks, double Zanussi oven and enclosed fuse box
- Utility Room (1.4m x 3m)
- with door to rear garden, shelved storage, Bosch washing machine and a Potterton gas boiler
- Sunroom (2.4m x 4.1m)
- with quarry tiled floor, blinds on the roof providing shade and door to rear garden
- with ceiling coving, roof light, hatch to attic and shelved hot press with dual immersion
- Bedroom 1 (4.5m x 4m)
- with ceiling coving, window overlooking the rear and fireplace
- Bedroom 2 (4.4m x 3.1m)
- with window overlooking the rear, ceiling coving, picture rail and centre rose
- Master Bedroom (4.4m x 7.5m)
- with bay window overlooking the square with views over to Howth, cast iron fireplace with tiled insert, ceiling coving, picture rail, centre rose and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with fully tiled walls and floor, step in shower, wash hand basin and w.c.
- Walk In Wardrobe
- with clothes hanging area and shelved storage
- Bedroom 4 (2.2m x 3.8m)
- with window overlooking the front, ceiling coving and picture rail
- with tiled floor, panelled walls, step in shower, w.c., wash hand basin with storage under and roll top bath
- Detached Garage (3.5m x 4.6m)
- with double folding timber doors
The property is approached by a hedged front garden with pedestrian and vehicular access providing off street parking in the driveway and detached garage with the remainder laid out in lawn with mature planting. Gated side access leads to the rear garden with its enviable Westerly aspect which offers immense privacy and is laid out mainly in lawn bordered by mature planting and hedging with patio area and outhouse.
BER No. 109764902
Energy Performance Indicator: 387.88 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.