- Highly regarded residential address
- Spacious accommodation extending to approximately 79sqm (850sqft)
- Off street parking behind gates
- Delightful, sheltered, suntrap courtyard
- Superb, most convenient location close to Monkstown village and Dun Laoghaire town centre
- Close proximity to the DART and numerous bus routes including the 46A
- Digital alarm
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
Discreetly positioned behind large timber gates, Eastmount Cottage is approached via a beautifully maintained south-facing courtyard area. Internally the accommodation extends to approximately 79sqm (850sqft) to include a kitchen/breakfast room, a living room and bathroom downstairs while upstairs there are two generous bedrooms.
This superb boutique home is located in the much sought after and highly desirable area of Monkstown just a short walking distance from Dun Laoghaire and Monkstown/Salthill DART stations as well as regular bus services on York Road including the 46A. There are a wide range of excellent facilities and amenities in Monkstown and Dun Laoghaire that include local and boutique shops, shopping centres, cafes, bars and some of the finest restaurants in South County Dublin. Dun Laoghaire has the IMC Cinema, Lexicon Library and Pavilion Theatre as well as the superb facilities on the seafront and promenade.
There are many recreational and leisure amenities close by such as golf and tennis clubs and the Monkstown Leisure Centre with a swimming pool. The four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour with its two piers will be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiast.
- Kitchen (2.8m x 2.5m)
- with solid timber flooring, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, washing machine, free standing electric oven and hob, free standing fridge/freezer, enclosed fuse board, digital security alarm panel and timber panelling on the walls
- Breakfast Area (2.9m x 2m)
- Bathroom (2.8m x 1.8m)
- with timber panelling on the walls, partially tiled walls, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin and bath with electric Triton T90 shower over
- Living Room (5.1m x 3.9m)
- with oak flooring, timber panelling on the walls and electric fire
- with hatch to attic
- Bedroom 1 (4.1m x 4.2m)
- with pedestal wash hand basin and built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 (3.9m x 4.8m)
- with timber panelling on the walls, built in wardrobes and pedestal wash hand basin
BER No. 110915162
Energy Performance Indicator: 569.57
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.