- Attractive, detached double fronted family home.
- Fully renovated and extended in 2004 and recently redecorated.
- South west facing rear garden (approx. 20m/65ft).
- Large front off street enclosed car parking
- Two front entrance gates.
- Sun trap rear patio.
- Two rear and one front storage sheds.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Highly convenient location, adjacent to local amenities & public transport.
- Floor area approx. 140sqm/1,506sqft.
Dunross is a most appealing red brick fronted family home, approached via double entrance gates, originally built in the 1940s and extended and fully renovated in 2004, and recently redecorated. It now enjoys approximately 140sqm/1,506sqft of well proportioned accommodation briefly comprising sitting room, dining room, family room, conservatory, kitchen/utility room, guest w.c., three bedrooms (one ensuite) and bathroom.
The south west facing rear garden (approx. 20m./65ft.) with a sun trap patio is a particular feature, as is the excellent off street car parking to the front, two rear and one front storage sheds, and side passage.
Roebuck Road is a sought after and convenient location adjacent to the local amenities in Clonskeagh and Mount Merrion, and all the facilities of Dundrum Town Centre. The property is also adjacent to the UCD Belfield campus and an excellent selection of some of the country’s best known schools. Major shopping centres at Blackrock and Stillorgan are also easily accessible. The QBC on the N11 provides ease of access to Dublin city centre.
- Reception Hall
- parquet flooring,
- Understairs Clockroom
- Sitting Room (3.3m x 5.75m)
- Italian marble fireplace, cast iron inset, granite hearth, picture window overlooking rear garden, arch through to
- Dining Room (2.65m x 5.5m)
- French doors leading out to patio, timber floor.
- Family Room (3.25m x 2.95m)
- Fireplace with timber surround, granite inset, granite hearth, steel French doors leading to
- Conservatory (2.8m x 3.15m)
- tiled floor, door to patio, arch through to kitchen
- Kitchen (3.3m x 4.15m)
- very well fitted with an extensive range of presses, cupboards, drawers, work top, one and half bowl sink unit, space for five ring gas rangemaster hob with oven underneath, extractor hood over, tiled splash backing, plumbed for dishwasher, centre island unit, space for freestanding fridge, opens through to utility room, tiled floor
- Utility Room (2.05m x 4.5m)
- comprising extensive range of presses, cupboards, drawers, display shelving, one bowl sink unit, plumbed for washing machine & dryer, continuation of tiled floor, door to generous guest w.c.
- Guest W.C.
- w.c., vanity wash hand basin, tiled floor, gas boiler, door to side passage
- Master Bedroom (4.15m x 2.9m)
- includes the ensuite.
- En-suite Shower Room
- step in shower, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 (3.3m x 2.6m)
- Bedroom 3 (4.05m x 2.95m)
- including built in wardrobes, two window seats.
- bath with Triton t90 electric shower over, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin.
The front garden with double entrance gates, provides excellent off street car parking largely gravelled, raised lawn, bordered by mature shrubs and bushes, storage shed and gated side access. The private south west facing rear garden, which extends to approx. 20m/65ft (average measurement) is a most attractive feature of this fine family home. It is well walled on both sides and bordered by flower beds with mature shrubs, bushes, and trees. Two storage sheds.
BER No. 112346978
Energy Performance Indicator: 353.98 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.