- Prestigious highly regarded residential address
- Sunny south-west facing garden of over 17m (55ft)
- Vast potential to extend to the side and rear subject to the necessary Planning Permissions
- Floor area of approximately 111sq.m (1,200sq.ft) excluding the garage
- Close to a wide range of amenities in Glasthule, Sandycove and Dalkey villages
- Well served by public transport including DART, bus and Aircoach
- Surrounded by excellent schools and recreation and leisure facilities
The well-proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 111sq.m (1,200sq.ft) comprises of a porched entrance opening into a reception hall with guest w.c., sitting room overlooking the front, dining room with sliding patio door to rear garden, kitchen and breakfast room. Upstairs there are three well-proportioned double bedrooms, a bathroom and separate w.c. The wide side access with garage and south-west facing rear garden of over 17m (55ft) offer vast potential to extend to the side and rear subject to the relevant Planning Permissions.
The location of this wonderful home is second to none being situated in Sandycove’s most popular family orientated location within a short stroll of the local shops at Glasthule, Sandycove and Dalkey with more extensive shopping at Dun Laoghaire Town Centre.
There are pleasant scenic walks by the seafront and over Killiney and Dalkey Hills all just a short distance away. Recreational and leisure facilities are abound including the renowned Sandycove Lawn Tennis Club, Cuala GAA and Killiney Golf Club to mention a few. The four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire will be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiasts and the local Sandycove Beach and Forty Foot are popular swimming locations.
The area is perfect for family living being close to a range of excellent primary and secondary schools including Castle Park, Harold’ Primary School, Rathdown, Loreto Abbey Dalkey and Cluny to mention a few.
Transport facilities in the area are excellent with the DART stations at both Glenageary and Sandycove/Glasthule a walk away and the regular bus routes available making commuting to and from the city centre and surrounding areas very easy.
- Enclosed Porch Entrance (1.95m x 0.6m)
- with double glazed double folding doors and chequered tiled floor
- Reception Hall (3.5m x 1.95m)
- with timber floor and understairs cloak hanging and storage area
- Guest W.C.
- with pedestal wash hand basin and enclosed fuse board
- Breakfast Room (2.7m x 2.75m)
- with a tiled fireplace, tiled hearth, shelved hot press with dual immersion unit with the oil fired heating controls with timer, telephone point, picture rail and storage
- Kitchen (2.4m x 3.15m)
- with a range of fitted oak press units, drawers, saucepan drawer, worktop, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, picture window overlooking the rear, tiled splashback, fitted double oven, four ring electric hob, plumbed for dishwasher and door opens into the
- Enclosed Side Passage
- with door to front and door to the rear and is plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer
- Dining Room (3.5m x 3.85m)
- with tiled fireplace, open fire with raised tiled hearth and picture rail, double glazed sliding patio door opening out into the rear garden
- Sitting Room (3.6m x 4.1m)
- with picture rail, tiled open fireplace with raised tiled hearth, dual aspect windows looking out front and picture rail
- First Floor
- with hatch to attic with pull down ladder
- Bedroom 1 (3.5m x 3.9m)
- with picture window overlooking the rear and a range of built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (3.1m x 3.2m)
- with picture window overlooking the rear garden with a range of wardrobes and drawer and cupboard floor units
- Bedroom 3 (4.15m x 3.6m)
- with tiled fireplace, picture window overlooking the front and fitted shelving
- with cast iron bath, pedestal wash hand basin and part tiled walls
- Separate W.C.
- with part tiled walls
The walled and hedged front garden is laid out mainly in lawn bordered by mature planting with a driveway providing off street parking for numerous cars and access to the garage with double folding timber door (2.8m x 5.8m). Gated side access leads through to the sunny south-west facing rear garden of over 17m (55ft) which is walled and hedged giving great privacy and seclusion with concrete patio area and the remainder laid out in lawn.
BER No. 108705468
Energy Performance Indicator: 410.57
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org