- Service Charge €950.00 per anum
- Accommodation 68sq.m/ 732sq.ft
- Electric heating
- Close to a host of amenities
- DART, Dublin Bus, Aircoach
The accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall with w.c, kitchen with breakfast bar, large living/ dining room with double doors to the garden. Upstairs are two double bedrooms and a shower room.
To the rear is a patio area which is open to the beautifully manicured communal gardens. To the front is off street parking.
Dundela Haven is a very sought after development, set behind gates this development offers tranquil living while being so close to a host of amenities, including, shops, schools and leisure facilities as well as transport in the form of DART, Dublin Bus and Aircoach.
- Entrance Hallway
- with semi-solid flooring, intercom system and door to
- Guest W.C.
- with digital security alarm system, w.c., wash hand basin, tiled floor and tiled splashback
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3m x 2.4m)
- with tiled floor, tiled splashback, extensive range of wall and floor presses, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel sink, Bosch integrated oven, integrated fridge/freezer, breakfast bar, Dimplex wall mounted heater and box bay window
- Living Room (5.7m x 3.9m)
- with semi-solid wood flooring, tiled fireplace with electric insert and double doors leading to the rear garden
- with hot press
- Bedroom 1 (3.45m x 3.9m)
- with built in wardrobes and vanity unit and overlooks the rear
- Bedroom 2 (3.9m x 2.4m)
- with solid wood flooring, built in wardrobes and box bay window overlooking the front
- Shower Room (1.7m x 2.3m)
- with tiled floor, tiled walls, large Triton shower, wash hand basin, w.c., Dimplex wall mounted heater, extractor fan and Velux window
To the front is designated off street car parking and to the rear is a private patio area which leads to communal manicured grounds with mature planting, shrubs and trees.
BER No. 111666715
Energy Performance Indicator: 285.11
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Black Rock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.