• Built in 1990 in a quiet cul de sac of detached home. Accommodation comprises entrance hall family room, sitting room, lounge/playroom, kitchen/dining room, utility, office, and guest wc at ground floor level. The first floor is the property has four sizeable bedrooms with the master en suite and a family bathroom.
• The property boasts a detached garage, four stable block and outdoor arena.
• Close to Ballincollig town centre and all essential amenities including schools, shops, pubs and reastaurant. With the South Link Road network also nearby the property offers easy access to both Cork City to the east and West Cork and Kerry to the west.
• Site analysis and feasibility study carried out on the property by Tom Hegarty Architects available on request by interested parties. A precedence is set close by with the successful grant of planning permission on 7 serviced sites at Cleburne at the northern boundary of DunBhride.
- Entrance Hall (6.4m x 1.1m)
- Tiled, bright and spacious with solid timber flooring
- Kitchen Dining Room (6m x 3.4m)
- Three windows offer plenty of light tiled with integrated oven and hob fitted units at eye and floor level.
- Utility Room (4.2m x 2.8m)
- Plumbed for washing machine, tiled, PVC door provides access to garden.
- Sitting Room (4.3m x 3.2m)
- Solid fuel fireplace, carpet , large window overlooking front garden.
- Living Room (5.3m x 4.2m)
- Timber flooring solid fuel fireplace large window overlooking front garden.
- Reception Room (6.m x 3.3m)
- Tiled floor with sliding patio doors to side patio and large window to front. Currently in use as playroom
- Office (2.6mx 4.2m)
- Finished with timber floor, ideal as study or den
- Guest WC (0.8m x 1.2m)
- Fitted with white two piece suite
- Master Bedroom (4.3m x 3.6m)
- Front facing and therefore bright and airy, this fine master has carpet flooring and wall to wall fitted robes.
- En-Suite (2.9m x 0.8m)
- Fully tiled with 3 piece suite and shower enclosure
- Bedroom 3 (4.1m x 3.3m)
- Front facing double bedroom large window, bright and airy. Carpet and fitted robe
- Bedroom 2 (4.1m x 3.8m)
- Rear facing sizeable double bedroom overlooking the garden. Carpet and large built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 4 (2.7m x 2.6m)
- This bedroom overlooks the front garden. Carpet
- Family Bathroom (2.7m x 2.1m)
- Tiled with four piece bathroom suite with separate bath and shower enclosure
Garage: 4.1m x 5.6m Detached from the main house with roller shutter door, power and shelving. Wired with Boiler for oil heating. Gardens: The property sits on and extensive site with the immediate area surrounding the house landcaped with lawned and planted areas with a patio to the southern side. There are stables to the rear with an arena and enclosure currently used by the family. The site itself extend to approx. 1.96 acres
BER No. 109586800
Energy Performance Indicator: 231.45kWh/m2/yr
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at email@example.com