- Distinctive detached family home
- Superb mature level gardens extending to approximately 0.56 acres
- Extensive accommodation throughout
- Ample off street car parking to front with detached garage
- Mature sought after location in the heart of Blackrock
- Oil fired central heating
- Gross internal floor area of approximately 270 sq. m. (2,915 sq. ft.)
Internally the bright well-proportioned accommodation includes an inviting reception hall, to the front of the property there are three generous reception rooms with interconnecting doors between each of the three. These rooms include a formal drawing room, a dining room and a family room can serve as a wonderful open plan entertaining space or individual comfortable rooms. There is a family kitchen located to the rear of the property. The first of the six bedrooms is located on the ground floor and has useful en-suite facilities. On the first floor there are five generous bedrooms, master with en suite shower room, there is also a family bathroom at this level. The property has been clearly very well looked after by the present owners over many years, and now offers tremendous potential for a new family to create a home to suit their own taste and requirements in this most fashionable residential location.
The gardens and grounds of Dun Grianan are without doubt an outstanding feature of the property; the residence is well set back from Avoca Avenue with ample off street car parking to the front. The rear garden must be seen to be believed, it has a truly outstanding level lawn garden with a superb sylvan outlook.
Avoca Avenue is arguably one of South Dublin’s most sought after residential roads’, a mature residential road of quality family homes within a short walk of Blackrock Village yet easily accessible to Dublin City Centre. This is a deservedly popular residential location due to its close proximity to a wide variety of amenities in the immediate area to include the pleasant maritime amenities along the south east coast of Dublin. Some of Dublin’s best known primary and secondary schools are within easy reach as is the DART station in Blackrock Village.
- Reception Hall (2.93m x 4.3m)
- with digital security alarm panel, picture window overlooking driveway, door to
- Dining Room (6.1m x 2.95m)
- with duel aspect windows to front and side, fireplace with marble hearth and solid fuel fire inset, double doors to
- Drawing Room (6m x 6.2m)
- with two large picture windows overlooking front garden, feature marble fireplace with solid fuel fire inset, double doors through to
- Family Room (3.7m x 7.3m)
- with duel aspect French doors leading to front garden, picture window to side, feature fire gas fire with Le Droff hood overhead, door to
- Kitchen (3m x 6.6m)
- with range of floor and eye level press units, one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit, four ring Moffat halogen hob with extractor over, Neff double oven, Autocrat stove, two picture windows overlooking rear garden and door to side.
- Guest w.c.
- with w.h.b., w.c., tiled walls and tiled floors.
- with window to side
- Bedroom 1 (4.3m x 3.9m)
- with picture window overlooking rear garden. (measurement to include en suite),
- En Suite
- with wc, whb and shower.
- Staircase: leading to
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom (3.8m x 4.8m)
- with window overlooking front garden, window to side and built in wardrobes, door to
- Ensuite Bathroom (3m x 3m)
- with w.c., bidet, corner bath and vanity w.h.b.,
- Bedroom 2 (4m x 2.6m)
- with built in wardrobes, picture window overlooking front garden.
- Bedroom 3 (3.97m x 2.7m)
- with picture window to front, built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 4 (3.9m x 3.4m)
- with built in wardrobes and picture window overlooking front garden
- Bedroom 5 (2.9m x 2.5m)
- with window to side
As previously mentioned the gardens and grounds of Dun Grianan are an outstanding feature extending to approximately 0.56acre. There is ample off street carparking to the front and a large vehicular garage with access to both the front and rear gardens. The rear garden is extensive and is laid out in manicured lawn with a wealth of mature shrubbery affording immense privacy and seclusion.
BER No. 107480618
Energy Performance Indicator: 388.85 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org