- Superbly presented and wonderfully spacious family residence.
- Unbeatable location close to Dundrum village and a host of amenities.
- Beautiful, sunny private rear garden.
- Two reception rooms.
- Utility room.
- Downstairs w.c.
- Four bedrooms.
- Large garage.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Floor area approx. 123 sqm (1324 sqft)
The handsome exterior provides us with a slight indication of what is on offer in the truly exceptional residence which must be viewed to be fully appreciated. On entering the property, there is a large hallway leading to the interconnecting reception rooms. To the rear of the ground floor, there is a kitchen/breakfast room with a beautiful modern kitchen finished to a high standard. From the kitchen/breakfast room, a door leads to the utility room and guest w.c. Upstairs there are four generously proportioned bedrooms and the family bathroom. There ample off-street car parking for two vehicles. The rear garden is a most notable feature, enjoying a sunny aspect, with large patio area and beautiful lawned landscaped garden.
The property enjoys an exclusive setting in this most popular location, only minutes from Dundrum Town Centre with every conceivable amenity on your doorstep, including the LUAS at Balally and Dundrum and Sandyford Business District. There is an endless list of well-established schools, both primary and secondary within close proximity including Saint Olaf’s National School and St. Tiernans which are within a ten minute walk of the property. There are numerous sports and recreational facilities nearby, including Meadowbrook swimming pool, Marlay Park, The Grange Golf Club and Airfield House. The area is well serviced by numerous bus routes to and from the city centre, and the M50 and all main arterial routes are easily accessed.
- Porch: (2.67m x 0.90m)
- Bright entrance porch. Patio sliding door.
- Entrance Hall (3.54m x 2.44m)
- Under stairs storage. Tiled floor.
- Living Room: (4.30m x 3.96m)
- Large bright living room. Ceiling coving and cornice. Gas fire place with tile surround. Tv point. Glass door into dining room.
- Dining Room: (4.24m x 3.80m)
- Large window covering majority of back wall with back garden access through a door. Coving. Door into kitchen.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area: (4.59m x 3.34m)
- Modern fitted kitchen with ample storage. Partially tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Utility room: (3.19m x 2.35m)
- Tiled floor. Fitted cabinets and counter top. Washing machine and dishwasher. Ample storage. Door to garage. Door to rear garden.
- Guest wc: (1.46m x 1.02m)
- Wc and whb. Tiled floor.
- First Floor:
- Landing: (3.49m x 3.26m)
- at widest point.
- Bedroom 1: (4.24m x 3.36m)
- to front. Bright double bedroom. Built in wardrobe with dressing table built in and book shelf built in. Fitted blinds.
- Bedroom 2: (3.88m x 3.41m)
- to rear. Double bedroom. Wardrobe set built in with dressing table built in the middle. Fitted blinds.
- Bedroom 3: (3.29m x 2.44m)
- to rear. Single bedroom. Wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4: (3.31m x 2.45m)
- to front. Single bedroom. Built in wardrobe.
- Main bathroom: (2.46m x 2.24m)
- Modern bathroom. Wc and whb. Corner shower. Electric (mira) shower. Tiled floors and walls. Storage under the sink and behind mirror on the wall.
Superb large private rear garden, approx. 17m in depth, enjoying a sunny aspect. It is landscaped with an array or plants and shrubs with a mature tree affording a high degree of privacy.
BER No. 108738782
Energy Performance Indicator: 244.1 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com