- Detached residence of a dormor bungalow style. Built 1893. No bathroom upstairs however there is a study which could be converted. There has been some supplementary re-wiring carried out. Eircom Phonewatch alarm fitted. Windows are uPVC double glazed throughout. Original cast iron rainware. Facia boards are wooden.
- To Front
- Walled entrance with gravel driveway sweeping around to the sea at the front of the house. To the right hand side of the driveway is a lawned garden.
- Rear Courtyard
- with concrete built coal shed and outside wc.
- Entrance Porch (1.50m x 1.20m)
- with door to
- Entrance Hall (1.50m x 4.20m)
- with understairs storage cupboard and good high ceilings with coving. An archway (with crack) leads to inner hallway.
- A Very Fine Double Winding Staircase Leads Upstairs
- Landing (1.55m x 2.65m)
- with some noticeable cracking.
- Master Bedroom (4.15m x 3.85m)
- to rear with magnificent sea views. Cast iron fireplace.
- Bedroom 2 (2.85m x 3.40m)
- to rear with cast iron fireplace and a window to side.
- Bedroom 3 (3.65m x 3.50m)
- to rear with window overlooking Dublin Road. Wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 4 (4.15m x 4m)
- to rear with cast iron fireplace and a window with magnificent sea views.
- Study (1.65m x 2.35m)
- This could be converted into a bathroom.
- Drawing Room (4.20m x 4.25m)
- with magnificent bay window and beautiful sea views. Cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and ornate white marble surround.
- Dining Room (4.20m x 4.80m)
- With cast iron fireplace with ornamental tiled inset, white marble surround and tiled hearth.
- Family Room (3.70m x 3.80m)
- With cast iron fireplace and window to side. Storage cupboard.
- Breakfast Room (3.45m x 3.80m)
- with fitted kitchen units with range of cupboards. Door to walk-in pantry. Hotpress/airing cupboard.
- Walk-In Pantry (1.70m x 1m)
- with fitted shelving.
- Kitchenette (2.50m x 1.20m)
- with stainless steel sink unit and door to rear courtyard.
- WC (0.90m x 2.35m)
- with wc and whb.
- Shower Room (3.40m x 1.45m)
- with whb with shaving socket and wheelchair accessible shower housing Triton T90si shower. Signs of damp on ceiling. Tiled floor and tiled wall.
- of a standard size.
- Extension Notes
- the wc and part of the kitchen area is a mineral felt flat roof.
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com