- Unbeatable residential location close to Goatstown, Stillorgan and Dundrum villages
- Wonderful spacious family residence
- Private south east facing rear garden extending 25m / 75ft
- Two / Three reception rooms
- Five / Six bedrooms
- Downstairs wc
- Outstanding potential to extend SPP
- Double glazed windows
- Newly fitted gas boiler
- Floor area approx. 136 sq m (1460 sq ft)
This delightful residence has been well maintained over the years and offers bright, spacious and well-proportioned accommodation throughout comprising of a large entrance hallway which leads to three reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast area and downstairs w.c. Upstairs there are five well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the front of the property there is cobble lock paving with ample off street parking for 4 / 5 cars and bordering hedgerow and flowerbed. The rear garden enjoys a sunny south easterly aspect and is not directly overlooked to the rear. Extending to approx. 25m / 75 ft it is predominantly set out in mature level lawn with large patio area bordering shrub filled garden with mature apple tree and separate vegetable garden area including a glass house.
The property enjoys an exclusive setting overlooking Drummartin Road, within minutes’ walk from local schools, shops and a host of local amenities including restaurants, coffee shops, boutiques and eateries at nearby Goatstown, Stillorgan and Dundrum villages. The property benefits from excellent transportation links and is within minutes’ walking distance of both Kilmacud and Stillorgan Luas stations and numerous bus routes. An array of schools and colleges are all within easy reach including St. Benildus College, Mount Anville Secondary School, Dominican College Sion Hill, St. Andrew’s College, Oaklands Primary School and Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School at UCD. The property is also within five minutes’ drive of one of your finest shopping centres at Dundrum.
- Entrance Porch (1.80m x 0.60m)
- with tiled floor. Door to
- Entrance Hall (4.80m x 2.05m)
- with maple floor, understairs storage and door to
- Guest Cloakroom (1.40m x 0.95)
- with tiled floor and walls, wc and whb.
- Living Room (4.10m x 3.50m)
- with feature marble fireplace with marble hearth, ornamental wooden surround with gas coal effect fire, large picture window overlooking garden to front.
- Family Room (4.00m x 3.95m)
- with marble fireplace with marble hearth, gas coal effect fire and ornamental hardwood surround, large picture window overlooking garden to rear, and hardwood floor.
- Study / Bedroom Six (2.65m x 3.52m)
- with door to
- Ensuite Shower Room (2.35m x 1.25m)
- wet room with Aqua Stream shower, wc, whb and tiled walls.
- Kitchen Breakfast Room (4.90m x 2.85m)
- with modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of cupboards, drawers, display unit, provision for integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, one and a half bowl sink unit, built in power point gas hob, built in power point double oven and microwave, recessed lighting and part tiled wall. Door to rear garden.
- Landing (2.35m x 2.40m)
- with acess to attic area via pull down stairs (partially floored)
- Bedroom One (3.55m x 3.40m)
- to front with built in wardrobes and storage cupboards.
- Bedroom Two (3.70m x 4.10m)
- to rear with built in wardrobes and drawers, fitted shelving and large window overlooking garden.
- Bedroom Three (2.44m x 2.25m)
- to rear.
- Bedroom Four (4.50m x 2.50m)
- to front with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom Five (3.70m x 2.50m)
- with built in wardrobes.
- Family Bathroom (2.50m x 2.40m)
- with bath with jacuzzi feature, separate shower with Triton T90 SI electric shower, wc, whb, tiled floor and walls and recessed downlighting.
Outside there is a utility room with tiled floor, plumbing for washing machine and dryer and storage. The central heating boiler is also located in this area. The garden to the front is cobble paved with off street car parking for four / five vehicles with bordering hedgerow and flowerbed. The rear garden is a most important feature. The garden enjoys a sunny south easterly aspect and is not directly overlooked to the rear. Extending to approx. 25m / 75 ft it is predominantly set out in mature level lawn with large patio area bordering shrub filled garden with mature apple tree and separate vegetable garden area including a glass house. There are three storage sheds to the rear of the garden offering ample additional storage.
BER No. 108891193
Energy Performance Indicator: 311.71 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.