- Wonderfully bright and spacious family residence
- Beside Leopardstown Valley LUAS Stop.
- Open plan kitchen / dining area and utility room.
- Downstairs wc, family bathroom and master ensuite.
- Gas fire radiator central heating.
- Triple glazed windows.
- Wired for alarm system.
- Off street parking and side access.
- Total floor area approx. 108 sq. m (1162 sq. ft)
The spacious accommodation comprises of a welcoming hallway, a bright open plan kitchen/ dining room which opens out to a sunny south east facing rear garden and interconnects to the living room. Also on ground floor is a useful utility room and downstairs w.c. Upstairs there is three ample sized bedrooms (master en suite) and family bathroom. To the front there is off street parking for two/ three vehicles and side access to rear garden with sunny aspect extending to approx. 9.3 m / 29.5 ft.
This property is conveniently located and is in close proximity to a large range of local amenities. The Luas Green Line is on the doorstep, along with numerous bus routes. The N11 and M50 just a few minutes’ drive from the property allowing ease of access to Dublin County, Dublin International Airport and surrounding counties. Also convenient to a large number of primary and secondary schools. Within the locality there are a host of sporting amenities and clubs, hiking trails at the foothills of the Dublin Mountains. Numerous golf clubs, driving ranges, Leopardstown racecourse and equestrian centres, are all within easy reach. The property is close to Leopardstown Shopping centre and extra shopping facilities within a short distance such as Carrickmine’s Retail Park, Dundrum Shopping Centre. Sandyford, Stepaside and Dundrum Villages are all close by and medical facilities such as Beacon Hospital and Leopardstown medical centre.
- Entrance Hall: (1.78m x 4.46m)
- with semi solid wood flooring. Door to
- Guest W.C.: (1.59m x 0.77m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and tiled flooring.
- Living Room: (4.17m x 3.86m)
- with semi solid wood flooring, feature bay window and Smeg gas feature fire.
- Kitchen / Dining Room: (4.53m x 5.85m)
- Dining Area: with semi solid wood flooring and double doors out to decking and rear garden.
- Utility Room: (1.90m x 2.58m)
- with porcelain tiled flooring, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher and access to rear garden.
- Landing: (2.02m x 3.28m)
- with laminate wood flooring, access to attic and hotpress.
- Master Bedroom (to front): (3.31m x 4.34m)
- double room with built-in wardrobes and laminate wood flooring. Door to
- Ensuite: (1.45m x 1.86m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower and laminate wood flooring.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (3.78m x 3.38m)
- double room with built-in wardrobes and laminate wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (2.83m x 2.60m)
- single room with laminate wood flooring.
- Bathroom: (1.68m x 2.05m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with electric Mira Elite ST shower over and vinyl flooring.
To the front of the property there is off street car parking for two/three vehicles with pedestrian access leading to rear garden. The rear garden is a notable feature and enjoys a sunny aspect with decking and lawned area extending to approximately 9.3 m / 29.5 ft.
BER No. 102283025
Energy Performance Indicator: 159.12 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.