- Manicured south west facing garden 30m / 98ft with extensive floodlighting
- Bright well-proportioned accommodation
- Electronic entrance gate, dg windows, and monitored alarm
- Large garage 5.20m x 4.50m
- Tastefully and immaculately presented
- Floor area 209 sq.m (2,249 sq.ft)
Grove avenue is an extremely sought after address connecting Mount Merrion Avenue and Avoca Avenue. This is a great settled family area convenient to the N11 and to Blackrock Village with all that it has to offer, with a wide array of shops, shopping centres and restaurants, primary schools and secondary schools. Transport is available on the Rock Road, the DART line and the QBCs on the N11. Dovedale is only a short distance from the UCD campus at Belfield.
- Porch (2.50m x 1.50m)
- with tiled floor.
- with wc and whb, tiled wall and floors.
- Inner Hall (3.00m x 2.60m)
- with attractive wall mounted semi circular hall table with drawer under and understairs store.
- Drawing Room (5.40m x 3.60m)
- with fireplace with limestone chimney piece, polished granite hearth, ceiling coving and sliding door to conservatory. Sliding doors through to
- Dining Room (3.90m x 3.60m)
- with built in maple cabinet with shelving and cupboards under, ceiling coving and two windows overlooking the front.
- Conservatory (3.70m x 3.00m)
- with tiled floor and door to rear garden.
- Family Room (4.80m x 3.80m)
- with Yeoman gas stove, maple floor and maple corner unit, and sliding door to rear garden.
- Kitchen Breakfast Room (5.60m x 4.10m)
- south facing and custom built with extensive range of maple wall and floor presses, Neff ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, and double oven and microwave, one and a half bowl sink unit, Miele dishwasher and American style fridge freezer. Polished granite work surfaces, tiled floor and sliding door to the south facing garden.
- Utility Room (4.40m x 1.20m)
- with tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, sink unit and door to garage.
- First Floor
- attractive staircase leads to the first floor.
- Master Bedroom (6.60m x 4.40m)
- with extensive range of built in wardrobes and
- Ensuite Shower Room
- with step in tiled shower, vanity whb, wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 (3.55m x 4.20m)
- with two corner windows, built in desk and shelving.
- Bedroom 3 (3.70m x 3.60m)
- with built in desk, extensive shelving and filing.
- Family Bathroom
- with corner bath, separate step in shower, pair of vanity whbs with cupboards under, tiled floor and walls.
- Separate WC
- with tiled floor and walls.
The gardens and grounds are an outstanding feature of Dovedale, beautifully planted and kept to perfection. The front garden provides ample car parking for numerous cars on a gravel driveway bordered by lawn and well planted boarders. Garage 5.20m x 4.50m with large workbench and built in cupboards. Side access leads to the rear garden laid out in a couple of different zones enjoying utter seclusion, an extensive patio and approx. 30m in length. Timber garden tool shed.
BER No. 109741579
Energy Performance Indicator: 328.75
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.