- Manicured south west facing garden 30m / 98ft with extensive floodlighting
- Bright well-proportioned accommodation
- Electronic entrance gate, dg windows, and monitored alarm
- Large garage 5.20m x 4.50m
- Tastefully and immaculately presented
- Floor area 209 sq.m (2,249 sq.ft)
Grove avenue is an extremely sought after address connecting Mount Merrion Avenue and Avoca Avenue. This is a great settled family area convenient to the N11 and to Blackrock Village with all that it has to offer, with a wide array of shops, shopping centres and restaurants, primary schools and secondary schools. Transport is available on the Rock Road, the DART line and the QBCs on the N11. Dovedale is only a short distance from the UCD campus at Belfield.
- Porch (2.50m x 1.50m)
- with tiled floor.
- with wc and whb, tiled wall and floors.
- Inner Hall (3.00m x 2.60m)
- with attractive wall mounted semi circular hall table with drawer under and understairs store.
- Drawing Room (5.40m x 3.60m)
- with fireplace with limestone chimney piece, polished granite hearth, ceiling coving and sliding door to conservatory. Sliding doors through to
- Dining Room (3.90m x 3.60m)
- with built in maple cabinet with shelving and cupboards under, ceiling coving and two windows overlooking the front.
- Conservatory (3.70m x 3.00m)
- with tiled floor and door to rear garden.
- Family Room (4.80m x 3.80m)
- with Yeoman gas stove, maple floor and maple corner unit, and sliding door to rear garden.
- Kitchen Breakfast Room (5.60m x 4.10m)
- south facing and custom built with extensive range of maple wall and floor presses, Neff ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, and double oven and microwave, one and a half bowl sink unit, Miele dishwasher and American style fridge freezer. Polished granite work surfaces, tiled floor and sliding door to the south facing garden.
- Utility Room (4.40m x 1.20m)
- with tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, sink unit and door to garage.
- First Floor
- attractive staircase leads to the first floor.
- Master Bedroom (6.60m x 4.40m)
- with extensive range of built in wardrobes and
- Ensuite Shower Room
- with step in tiled shower, vanity whb, wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 (3.55m x 4.20m)
- with two corner windows, built in desk and shelving.
- Bedroom 3 (3.70m x 3.60m)
- with built in desk, extensive shelving and filing.
- Family Bathroom
- with corner bath, separate step in shower, pair of vanity whbs with cupboards under, tiled floor and walls.
- Separate WC
- with tiled floor and walls.
The gardens and grounds are an outstanding feature of Dovedale, beautifully planted and kept to perfection. The front garden provides ample car parking for numerous cars on a gravel driveway bordered by lawn and well planted boarders. Garage 5.20m x 4.50m with large workbench and built in cupboards. Side access leads to the rear garden laid out in a couple of different zones enjoying utter seclusion, an extensive patio and approx. 30m in length. Timber garden tool shed.
BER No. 109741579
Energy Performance Indicator: 328.75
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org