- Immaculate interior in walk in condition
- Highly regarded family orientated cul-de-sac location
- Immensely private westerly rear garden of approximately 17m (56ft)
- Gas fired central heating
- A wide selection of excellent schools and amenities close by
- Overall accommodation of approximately 81sq.m (872sq.ft)
- Excellent transport routes with a regular bus and DART service close by
- Only a short walk to the seafront
- Newly opened Lidl supermarket, Costa Coffee and pharmacy at the top of the road
- Within a stones’ throw of Shankill Village
The location of Dorney Court is that of unapparelled convenience being within a short stroll of the superb conveniences in Shankill Village with its excellent range of facilities and amenities including shops such as Tesco Express, restaurants, Brady’s Pub as well as the newly opened Lidl supermarket and Costa Coffee an pharmacy. The area is well served by public transport links including the local DART at Shankill and numerous bus routes as well as the LUAS at Cherrywood. The N11 and M50 interchange are both within easy reach of the property and provide ease of access to and from the city centre and nationwide. There is also a wide selection of recreational amenities close by including golf, rugby and football clubs as well as pleasant walks along Shankill Beach, over Killiney and Dalkey hills and Shanganagh Park with its fields and playground. There is also an excellent selection of primary and secondary schools with Rathmichael National School, St. Anne’s and St. Gerard’s to mention a few.
- Reception Hall (1.7m x 5m)
- with solid timber floor, digital alarm, enclosed fuse box, door to understairs storage and door to
- Guest W.C.
- with w.c., wash hand basin, tiled splashback and extractor fan
- Sitting Room (3m x 4.9m)
- with glass panelled door opening in, window overlooking the front, ceiling coving, recessed lighting, feature timber fireplace with tiled inset and solid fuel burning stove, timber floor and double glass panelled doors opening in to the
- Kitchen/Dining Room (4.7m x 3.6m)
- with tiled floor, range of hand painted floor and wall units, one and a half bowl Rangemaster Belfast sink, window overlooking the rear, space for oven with extractor over, digital controls for the gas heating, tiled splashbacks, integrated Belling dishwasher, integrated Belling fridge/freezer and double folding doors to the rear garden
- with hatch to attic, window to side and shelved hot press with dual immersion
- Bedroom 1 (2.9m x 4.1m)
- with window to rear and an excellent range of built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (2.7m x 4.7m)
- with window overlooking the front and an excellent range of built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (1.9m x 2.8m)
- with window overlooking the front and fitted wardrobe over the stairs
- Shower Room
- with fully tiled walls and floor, oversized quadrant shower with Bristan 1500 power thermostatic shower, w.c., wash hand basin and fitted illuminated mirror
The property is approached by a driveway providing off street parking for two cars with the remainder of the front garden laid out in lawn with gated side access leading to the enviable sunny westerly facing rear garden which is laid out in large Indian sandstone patio ideal for barbecues and al fresco dining with the remainder laid out in lawn with mature shrubbery and planting.
BER No. 113220073
Energy Performance Indicator: 190.6 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 8 Railway Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, Ireland, A96 D3K2
Telephone: or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.