- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed PVC windows
- Well-maintained accommodation
- Floor area approximately 80.6sq.m (867sq.ft)
- A few minutes’ walk to Shankill Dart Station
The house has been well-maintained by the current owner and includes off street car parking, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms and bathroom together with garden to rear.
Located also close by are local schools both primary and post primary together with recreational amenities including tennis club, local golf clubs and the seaside.
- Entrance Hall (1.58m x 4.6m)
- with understairs storage area
- Sitting Room (3m x 4.84m)
- with open fireplace with marble fireplace and double glass pane door to
- Kitchen/Dining Room (4.67m x 3.76m)
- with kitchen with range of fitted cupboards, presses and work surface, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, Zanussi Aqua Cycle 1000 washing machine, Zanussi oven and hob and Zanussi fridge which are included in the sale
- with hot press
- Bedroom 1 (to rear) (2.92m x 4.06m)
- with fitted wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 (front) (2.83m x 3.71m)
- with fitted wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 (front) (1.92m x 2.72m)
- with fitted cupboard
- with bath, w.c. and wash hand basin
To the front there is a driveway with off street car parking and side access to rear garden which measures 10.32m x 6.25m, is laid out in lawn with Barna shed and oil fired central heating boiler.
BER No. 110390929
Energy Performance Indicator: 258.6 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.