- Highly regarded quiet cul-de-sac in a family orientated location
- Mature rear garden measuring approximately 20m (65ft)
- Excellent off street parking to the front
- Floor area of approximately 109sq.m (1,173sq.ft)
- Gas fired central heating
- Well served by excellent public transport
- Surrounded by a host of excellent schools, churches and shopping centres
The location of 3 Doonsalla Drive will be of major interest to those trying to get a foothold in this highly regarded family orientated development that is close to a wide range of amenities and facilities including excellent primary and secondary schools including Johnstown National schools and Cluny Secondary School and three supermarkets at Killiney Shopping Centre, Cornelscourt and Tesco Ballybrack as well as being only a short stroll from Cabinteely Village with its excellent range of cafes, restaurants, shops, church and pub. Recreational and leisure amenities are abound with Cabinteely and Kilbogget parks both easily accessible with their playgrounds, GAA clubs and running track as well as a further range of sporting and leisure facilities. Transport facilities couldn’t be better with the 7 & 45A bus routes available on Churchview Road and the 145 on the N11 dual carriageway with the QBC, LUAS at Cherrywood and DART stations at Dalkey, Killiney and Glenageary. Access to the arterial road networks is excellent with both the N11 and M50 providing ease of access to and from the city centre and nationwide.
- Porched Entrance
- with sliding patio door and tiled floor
- Reception Hall (2m x 4.3m)
- with digital alarm, ceiling coving and understairs storage
- Dining Room (2.4m x 4.5m)
- with timber panelled ceiling, ceiling coving, enclosed fuse box and window overlooking the front
- Sitting Room (4m x 3.5m)
- with marble fireplace, insert and marble hearth, ceiling coving, picture window overlooking the front and timber sliding doors opening through to
- Living Room (3.8m x 4.3m)
- with picture window overlooking the rear, ceiling coving, feature fireplace with stone front, tiled hearth, electric insert and timber mantle and door to reception hall
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.8m x 2.9m)
- with a range of floor and wall units, tiled splashback, single bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, space for oven with extractor over, cabinet housing the Baxi boiler with digital controls, display cabinets and door to
- Sunroom (3.6m x 2.3m)
- with tiled floor and door to rear garden
- with window overlooking the side, wide shelved hot press with immersion and hatch to attic
- Bedroom 1 (3.5m x 4.3m)
- with picture window overlooking the rear and an excellent range of built in wardrobes with dressing area
- Bedroom 2 (3.9m x 3.3m)
- with picture window overlooking the front and an excellent range of built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (2.2m x 2.4m)
- with window overlooking the front
- Shower Room
- with step in Triton T90XR shower with oversized tray, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and floor and heated towel rail
- Separate W.C.
- with fully tiled walls and floor
To the front a walled garden opens onto a cobble lock drive providing off street parking for numerous cars. The rear garden is laid out mainly in lawn and measures approximately 20m (65ft) in length with patio area, Barna shed, purpose built storage shed all bordered by mature hedging.
BER No. 110275989
Energy Performance Indicator: 351.68 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.