- Highly regarded quiet cul-de-sac in a family orientated location
- Mature well stocked rear garden measuring approximately 28m (92ft) in length
- Excellent off street parking to the front
- Floor area of approximately 100sq.m (1,076sq.ft)
- Oil fired central heating
- Fitted curtains, carpets and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Phonewatch security alarm system
- Garage to the side offering potential to convert subject to Planning Permission
- Well served by excellent public transport
- Surrounded by a host of excellent schools, churches and shopping centres
This attractive and most appealing property is well-maintained and well-presented throughout with bright generously proportioned accommodation incorporating an entrance hallway opening into interconnecting reception rooms and a kitchen/breakfast room to the rear. Upstairs there are three well-proportioned bedrooms, a family bathroom and separate w.c. To the side of the property there is a garage offering further potential to convert and incorporate to the home subject to Planning Permission.
The location of 21 Doonsalla Drive will be of major interest to those trying to get a foothold in this highly regarded family orientated development that is close to a wide range of amenities and facilities including excellent primary and secondary schools including Johnstown National Schools and Cluny Secondary School and the three supermarkets at Killiney Shopping Centre, Cornelscourt, Tesco Ballybrack as well as only being a short stroll from Cabinteely Village with its excellent range of cafes, restaurants, shops, church and pub. Recreational and leisure amenities are abound with Cabinteely and Kilbogget parks both easily accessible with their playgrounds, GAA clubs and running track as well as a further range of sporting and leisure facilities.
Transport facilities couldn’t be better with the No. 7 and 45A bus route available on Churchview Road, the 145 on the N11 dual carriageway with the QBC, LUAS at Cherrywood Industrial Estate and DART stations at Dalkey, Killiney and Glenageary. Access to the arterial road networks is excellent with both the N11 and M50 providing ease of access to and from the city centre and nationwide.
- Porched Entrance
- with sliding patio door, tiled floor and a glazed door leads into the
- Reception Hall (2m x 4.2m)
- with Phonewatch digital security alarm system, ceiling coving and understairs storage
- Sitting Room (4.2m x 3.2m)
- with large picture window overlooking the front, ceiling coving, tiled fireplace with tiled hearth and electric inset and double folding doors lead through to the
- Dining Room (4m x 4.3m)
- with picture window overlooking the rear, ceiling coving, open timber fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset and marble hearth
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.8m x 3m)
- with a range of floor and walls units, worktops, single stainless steel sink, under counter freezer, standalone Tricity President oven with extractor over, and door to rear garden
- with window, hatch to attic and wide shelved hot press with dual immersion
- Bedroom 1 (3.6m x 4.3m)
- with picture window overlooking the rear
- Bedroom 2 (3.7m x 3.3m)
- with picture window overlooking the front with views over the Dublin Mountains
- Bedroom 3 (2.6m x 2.4m)
- with views out to the mountains
- with bath with shower attachment over and wash hand basin
- Separate W.C.
- Garage (2.5m x 5.6m)
- with up and over door and door from rear garden
To the front a walled and gated front garden provides off street parking for two cars with the remainder laid out in lawn. A spacious garage adjoining the house leads through to the well-stocked rear garden of approximately 28m (92ft) laid out mainly in lawn with mature hedging and shrubbery.
BER No. 108215831
Energy Performance Indicator: 354.85kWh/m2/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org