- Beautiful double fronted detached dormer bungalow.
- Mature private south facing large rear garden of approx. 21m (68 ft).
- Ample off-street car parking to the front.
- Garage of approximately 4.8m x 2.4m (15’9” x 7’10”) offering excellent storage or potential to extend.
- Overall floor area of approximately 124 sq.m. (1,337 sq.ft.).
- Planning permission to increase the living accommodation to 216 sq.m (2325 sq.ft).
- Gas fired central heating.
- Superb location minutes from Rathgar, Terenure and Rathfarnham Villages.
The well-maintained interior briefly comprises of excellently proportioned accommodation throughout with many original features of its era which include high ceilings, picture rails and mahogany fire surrounds. Entering a bright spacious and welcoming entrance hall which leads to four spacious double bedrooms, a family bathroom and separate guest shower room. The living room and kitchen are to the rear of the property and benefit from a southerly aspect flooding the rooms with natural light, both of which have direct access to the rear lawned garden.
Lower Dodder Road is a well-established mature road which connects Dodder Park Road and Orwell Road, approximately 1.6km from Rathgar Village, approximately 6km to the south of the city centre and approximately a 20 minute walk to the LUAS at Windy Arbour and Dundrum. There are further shopping facilities and delicatessens available within easy reach by a short walk to Terenure and Rathfarnham Villages, not to mention excellent primary and secondary schools including Terenure and Templeogue Colleges, Our Lady’s Presentation, St. Mary’s College, Mount Anville, Alexandra College, The High School Rathgar amongst others. There are also a wide variety of recreational facilities in the area with beautiful walks along Dodder Linear Park and the hive of activities in Bushy Park. The city centre is highly accessible being only 6km away and the Rathfarnham and Dundrum Bus Corridors together with the Luas at Windy Arbour offer easy commuting to the city centre and surrounding areas.
- Entrance Porch: (1.8m x 0.7m)
- with sliding porch door. Step up to
- Entrance Hall: (1.9m x 7.8m)
- high ceiling, picture rail
- Living Room: (3.8m x 4.9m)
- with large picture window and French door leading out to the rear garden.
- Kitchen: (3.5m x 3.6m)
- with a range of fitted kitchen units, storage unit, Vokera Mynute gas boiler with control panel, free-standing cooker, fridge and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1: (3.9m x 4.0m)
- with feature bay window and mahogany surround fireplace.
- Bedroom 2: (3.5m x 4.7m)
- with feature bay window, mahogany and marble surround fireplace with gas inset, picture rail and high ceilings.
- Bedroom 3: (3.8m x 2.7m)
- with window to side and built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4: (3.6m x 4.5m)
- with window overlooking the rear garden, built-in wardrobes and picture rail.
- Bathroom: (2.1m x 2.3m)
- with w.h.b., bath with Triton T90Z electric shower, window to side, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Guest Shower Room: (2.2m x 2.2m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., Triton T90Z electric shower and window to rear.
The south-facing lawned rear garden extends to approximately 68ft in length and has a storage unit, currently in use as a utility space which is plumbed for a washing machine and dryer. To the front there is ample off-street gated car parking and a garage to the side, measuring approximately 4.8m x 2.4m (15’9” x 7’10”) which is used for storage. The current vendors have planning approval to further extend and alter the current layout details of which can be provided for those interested in pursuing.
BER No. 106592900
Energy Performance Indicator: 400.52 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.