- Spacious accommodation extending to approximately 107 sq.m. (1,152 sq.ft.) excluding the garage.
- Superb secluded south facing rear garden extending to approximately 63ft in length.
- Further potential to extend subject to planning permission.
- Highly convenient location within walking distance of both Rathfarnham and Dundrum.
Rathfarnham is located approximately 6km south west of Dublin City Centre. The area is serviced with a range of excellent local bus routes to include the 15B, 15D, 75, 61 & 17. Access to the M50 is local at the Spawell, ensuring ease of access to the national roads network. Local Luas stations include Windy Harbour and Dundrum. This well established and largely residential area is deservedly popular with families and offers an excellent range of both primary and secondary schools to include St Marys Boys National School, Loreto Primary School, Rathfarnham Educate Together and Rathfarnham Parish National School whilst choices of secondary schools include Loreto Beaufort, Santa Maria College, Our Lady’s School, The High School, St Marys College, Terenure College and Templeogue College to mention a few. For the sporting enthusiast there is an abundance of local sporting clubs including golf at The Grange Golf Club, Castle Golf Club and the facilities at the Spawell leisure complex. Gym and pool facilities are available at DLR Meadowbrook Leisure Centre, local running clubs include Rathfarnham Athletics Club. GAA for all ages is available at Ballinteer St Johns, local soccer at Terenure Rangers FC and for the rugby fan St Marys Rugby Club and Terenure College Rugby Club. This superb suburb offers access to several parks at Rathfarnham Castle Park and Marley Park both of which offer children’s playgrounds and parklands for a run around.
- Entrance Porch: (1.8m x 0.6m)
- porch with sliding door and step up to
- Entrance Hall: (2.0m x 4.6m)
- hard wood door, hard wood floor and door to understairs storage.
- Living Room: (3.8m x 3.5m)
- hard wood floor, marble surround and hearth with gas fire insert, built-in shelving units in fire alcove, centre rose, large picture window overlooking the front.
- Sitting Room: (4.0m x 4.2m)
- with stove, storage and shelving in alcove, centre spotlights, large picture window overlooking the rear garden.
- Kitchen / Dining Room: (3.4m x 7.8m)
- wood floor, range of floor and eye level kitchen units, one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit, ceramic Belling hob with extractor above, Belling single oven, free-standing washing machine, free-standing fridge, dishwasher and a large picture window overlooking the rear garden. Door out
- Utility Area: (1.8m x 6.3m)
- plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Door out to the rear garden.
- Guest Shower / W.C.: (1.4m x 1.5m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., electric shower and fully tiled floor
- Landing: (2.5m x 3.1m)
- access to the attic with pull down Stira.
- Bedroom 1: (3.6m x 4.1m)
- with a bank of floor to ceiling wardrobes and shelving, dressing table, alarm panel and window overlooking the rear.
- Bedroom 2: (3.5m x 3.6m)
- with a bank of floor to ceiling wardrobes, dressing table and window overlooking the front.
- Bedroom 3: (2.5m x 2.6m)
- with exposed painted timber floor, built-in units, wardrobes, dressing table and window overlooks the front.
- Bathroom: (2.3m x 2.3m)
- w.c., w.h.b., bath, pumped shower unit, fully tiled floor and walls.
Well set back from Dodder Park Road and accessed through a gated driveway providing ample off street car parking with privacy provided through planting. The south facing rear garden extends to approximately 63ft which is currently lawned providing a blank canvas. The garage to the front, extending to approximately 2.7m x 4.7m (8’10” x 15’5”), is currently used for storage and also houses the fuse board, the Glow-Worm Energy 25R gas boiler and the gas metre. The garage offers obvious potential to convert to further enhance the living accommodation should one wish to do so.
BER No. 103475430
Energy Performance Indicator: 281.19 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.