- Private cul-de-sac of just 7 houses
- Highly regarded residential address
- Floor area of approximately 102sq.m (1,100sq.ft)
- Off street car parking for two cars
- Electric heating throughout
- Sunny low maintenance westerly rear garden
- On the 46A QBC with the LUAS and M50 close by
- Surrounded by excellent schools, local and extensive shopping and recreation and leisure facilities
There are a wide variety of amenities available in Deansgrange which include a number of local and boutique shops, pubs, excellent schools, restaurants and take-aways. The availability of bus routes including the 46A allows ease of access to the city centre, Dun Laoghaire Town Centre and surrounding areas. The LUAS in Sandyford Industrial Estate and the M50 add to the transport links along with easy access to the airport.
Within close proximity there are a range of recreational activities which include golf, tennis, rugby clubs in Monkstown and Killiney and the four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire with its two piers will be of major interest to the sailing and marine enthusiast.
- Porched Entrance
- with tiled floor and door to
- Entrance Lobby (2m x 1.3m)
- with ceiling coving and panic button
- Guest W.C.
- with w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, fitted mirror and ceiling coving
- Reception Hall (2m x 2.65m)
- with Dimplex storage heater, door to cloak hanging with digital security alarm panel and fuse board, ceiling, telephone point and door to
- Sitting Room (3.45m x 5.55m)
- with ceiling coving, ceiling rose, attractive open fireplace with marble inset and hearth and mahogany surround, television point, Dimplex storage heater, door to understairs storage and glazed door opens through to the
- Kitchen/Dining Room (5.6m x 3m)
- with timber panelled ceiling, recessed lighting, Dimplex storage heater, kitchen is fitted with a range of oak press units, drawers, worktops, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashback, picture window overlooking the rear, display cabinet over island unit, Zanussi dishwasher, Zanussi washing machine, Beko built in double oven, space for fridge/freezer and double glazed sliding patio door opening through to the
- Conservatory (3.75m x 2.8m)
- with tiled floor
- with Velux skylight, ceiling coving and shelved hot press with E7 Quartz immersion
- Bedroom 1 (2.95m x 3m)
- with picture window overlooking the rear, a range of built in wardrobes, electric panel heater and ceiling coving
- Family Bathroom
- with bath with shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., tiled walls, fitted mirror, wall mounted fan assisted heater and ceiling coving
- Bedroom 2 (3.4m x 2.1m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes, electric panel heater, dressing table with fitted mirror and recessed lighting over
- Bedroom 3 (3.38m x 3.38m)
- with electric panel heater, a range of built in wardrobes, cupboards over, headboard, television point, ceiling coving and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with step in tiled Triton T90SI shower, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., fitted mirror, shaving socket and light, Dimplex wall mounted fan assisted heater, extractor and Velux skylight
There is off street parking for two cars to the front. Pedestrian access either side of the property leads to the sunny low maintenance westerly rear garden with outside tap and detached Barna shed.
BER No. 110347960
Energy Performance Indicator: 283.85 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.