- Superbly presented and spacious family residence
- Picturesque and abundantly stocked tree lined gardens
- Excellent off street car parking to front
- Very prestigious and extremely private setting on this exclusive road
- Elegantly proportioned accommodation throughout
- Bright and spacious reception areas
- Four bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area Approx 105 sq m / 1,132 sq ft (not inc attic room)
The current accommodation is immaculately presented, well-proportioned and captures an abundance of natural light throughout. The reception rooms and kitchen radiate to the right off the entrance hall while the bedrooms are accessed via the hallway to the left. There are two reception rooms interconnecting via an archway. The kitchen/breakfast room has a stylish fitted kitchen with a stairs accessing an attic room. There are four beds, an en suite shower room and a fully tiled family bathroom. There is gas fired central heating. All the windows are uPVC double glazed.
This is undoubtedly an unrivalled opportunity to acquire a spacious detached family residence; constructed c. 1950’s and set amid sheltered level lawn gardens bordered by mature trees which provide an enviable degree of privacy and a tranquil ambiance. The property has the additional benefit of having two separate front entrances, offering potential to easily convert one portion of the home into a granny flat.
The bustling thoroughfare of Drumcondra provides a choice of shops, restaurants, cafes and amenities, as well as having excellent primary and secondary schools. The local area is well serviced by public transport and Drumcondra train station is within a ten minute walk of the property. Dublin city centre and the IFSC are also within relative walking distance. Dublin Airport is a fifteen minute drive north of the property as is the M50 motorway which provides easy access to Dublin and the surrounding counties.
- Entrance Hall (2.75m x 2.30m)
- with mosaic tiled floor.
- Living Room (3.70m x 4.30m)
- with high ceilings, timber floor, feature fireplace with tiled inset and timber surround, and ceiling coving. Double doors lead to
- Dining Room (3.70m x 3.15m)
- with original wooden flooring.
- Kitchen Breakfast Room (3.45m x 5.25m)
- with fitted kitchen with wall and floor mounted units, worktops, stainless steel sink unit, extractor fan, plumbing for a dishwasher and washing machine. Spiral staircase to attic room.
- Bedroom 1 (2.95m x 3.15m)
- double bedroom with built in wardrobes and patio door to rear garden.
- Bedroom 2 (3.05m x 3.40m)
- double bedroom with feature fireplace and patio door to rear garden.
- Bedroom 3 (3.75m x 2.45m)
- single bedroom with ensuite.
- Ensuite (1.35m x 2.00m)
- with bath, wc, whb, tiled floor and tiled wall.
- Bedroom 4 (2.15m x 2.85m)
- single bedroom with built in wardrobes.
- Attic Room
- L shaped attic room accessed from the kitchen.
BER No. 110175908
Energy Performance Indicator: 426.84 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.