- Accommodation extending to approximately 68 sq.m. (731 sq.ft.).
- Open plan living, dining, sitting room.
- Off-street car parking.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- Located less than 6km to Dublin City Centre.
- Delightful low-maintenance rear garden of approximately 30ft in length.
The accommodation extends to approximately 68 sq.m. (731 sq.ft.), is well presented and briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, with spacious open-plan kitchen fitted with an excellent range of cupboards and appliances, the dining room opens through to the living room overlooking the front of the property. An extended sunroom/ conservatory has been added to the rear and leads directly to the paved and planted low maintenance sunny rear garden. Upstairs there are two fine spacious bedrooms both featuring excellent built-in wardrobes and a family shower room. To the front there is parking on a low-maintenance driveway with ample room for several cars. The property benefits from a pedestrian side passage which leads to the rear paved low-maintenance garden which is bordered by mature shrubs and plants. The barna garden shed provides additional storage for bikes and garden equipment.
This property is well located with a wealth of local amenities on its doorstep to include shops, pubs and restaurants. Conveniently located close Crumlin Village with Ashleaf Shopping Centre. It further benefits from being less than 6km from St Stephen’s Green. The local area is services with extensive bus routes, namely the 17, 18, 77a, 83 and 150 provide ease of access to the city and surrounding areas.
- Entrance Hall: (1.77m x 3.01m)
- with tiled floor and understairs storage.
- Kitchen / Dining Area: (4.86m x 3.30m)
- with tiled floor, excellent range of cupboards, stainless steal sink unit, fridge freezer, cooker, dishwasher and washing machine. The dining area features a cast iron open fireplace.
- Sitting Room: (3.03m x 2.73m)
- with tiled floor and window to front.
- Sun Room: (3.20m x 2.32m)
- with direct access out onto the rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 (to front): (4.86m x 3.39m)
- with built-in wardrobe, hotpress and gas boiler.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (3.00m x 2.79m)
- with built-in wardrobe and shelved unit.
- Bathroom: (1.70m x 1.90m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., Quadrant shower unit, fully tiled floor and part tiled walls.
Ample off-street parking in provided on a paved driveway to the front with a pedestrian side gate leading to the rear garden. The low maintenance rear garden extends to approximately 30ft in length is paved and planted with an abundance of mature plants. The property benefits from a pedestrian side passage which leads to the rear paved low-maintenance garden which is bordered by mature shrubs and plants
BER No. 112312830
Energy Performance Indicator: 389.66 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.