- Superbly located family home
- Close to the city centre, CUH and Wilton.
- Double glazed PVC windows
- Off street parking
minutes walk from the city centre. This home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac setting with the benefit of the city within an easy stroll. Derrigrá is located within a short drive from a range of amenities to include schools (Glasheen, Boys National and Glasheen Girls school,
Presentation Brothers secondary, St Joseph’s primary school, St Catherine’s primary school & Mount. Mercy secondary) as well as being close by to UCC, Bons Secours Hospital, CUH and Wilton Shopping centre.
Constructed in 1961 and extending to approximately 121 Sqm (1,302 sqft), Derrigrá offers its accommodation over two levels and is well proportioned throughout. The property has a regular bus service of No. 216 to the city centre as well as bus route No. 216 to Wilton shopping centre and CUH. Lawned and enclosed mature easterly facing gardens to the rear. The front has off street parking with mature planting.
The accommodation extends to entrance porch, reception hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, downstairs w.c. and garage all at ground floor level. The first floor is home to three good sized bedrooms, family bathroom with separate w.c.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all that is on offer.
- Entrance Porch (0.8m x 2.0m)
- Sliding patio door to front, tiled floor.
- Reception Hall (4.1m x 2.1m)
- The entrance hall is bright and welcoming with solid wood flooring.
- Living Room (3.7m x 4.1m)
- Spacious family room overlooking front garden with feature fireplace. Fitted carpet and double-glazed windows.
- Dining Room (4.1m x 3.7m)
- A perfectly proportioned room overlooking rear garden with wall to wall fitted storage units, feature fireplace and fully carpeted.
- Kitchen (4.8m x 2.3m)
- The kitchen is fitted with floor and eye level units and appliances to include: Fridge/freezer, cooker, extractor, dishwasher and single drainer sink unit fitted. Window overlooking the rear garden allowing plenty of light to flow through the room.
- Utility Room (3.2m x 1.7m)
- Plumbed for washing machine and vented for dryer. Door to rear garden and direct access to garage.
- Downstairs w.c. (1.2m x 0.9m)
- Two-piece suite with w.c. and wash basin.
- Garage (4.7m x 2.8m)
- Extensive in size this attached garage is ideal for storage or parking and is accessed via double doors from the front driveway or to the rear from the utility space.
- Stairs & Landing (3.5m x 2.8m)
- Spacious finished with carpet. A landing window provides a lot of natural light.
- Bedroom 1 (4.1m x 3.7m)
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and wash hand basin. Fully carpeted.
- Bedroom 2 (3.8m x 2.9m)
- Another spacious double bedroom including two built in wardrobes and fully carpeted.
- Bedroom 3 (2.4m x 2.7m)
- Fine bedroom finished with carpet.
- Family Bathroom (1.8m x 2.3m)
- Two-piece white suite with shower enclosure, wash basin and hot press. Tiled floor.
- W.C. (1.1m x 1.3m)
- Fully carpeted with w.c. and window.
This home enjoys lawned and enclosed mature gardens to the rear with outside tap and access to the rear garden from the utility room. The rear gardens offer tremendous privacy. To the front of the property there is a garden which is well laid out landscaped and offers off street parking.
BER No. 112514773
Energy Performance Indicator: 504.87 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.