- Overall floor area of approximately 80 sq.m (861 sq.ft).
- Off-street car parking.
- Triple-glazed windows to front of property.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Located less than 4kms from St Stephen’s Green.
- Less than 200m from new Neagh Road children's playground.
- Delightful rear garden measuring approximately 10.5m (34ft).
This light filled home measures approximately 80sq.m (861sq.ft) with accommodation laid out over two floors and briefly comprises of an entrance porch and hall, leading to a living room with feature fireplace and understairs storage cupboard, a guest w.c. and a kitchen with a range of fitted units which opens out into the rear garden. The ground floor is completed by an additional bedroom to the front. Upstairs there are two bedrooms, including master with ensuite and a family bathroom. To the front of the property is a pebbled driveway while the rear garden measures approximately 10.5m (34ft) and benefits from a southerly aspect and also a barna shed.
This charming and well-presented family home is located only a short walk from Terenure village. The area is extremely well serviced by regular bus routes to and from the city centre, namely the 9, 15, 16, 49 and 54A. The M50 is also within close proximity offering access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport. There are a wealth of amenities available within the vicinity including many excellent restaurants and cafes, such as Mayfield, Bellagio and Vermilion, along with local boutique shops and newsagents. The area also benefits from the extensive shopping facilities nearby at Nutgrove, Rathfarnham and Dundrum Shopping Centre.
Terenure is home to a wide selection of sporting and recreational amenities to include Terenure and St Mary’s rugby clubs, the tennis clubs at Templeogue and Rathgar are nearby as are The Grange and The Castle golf clubs. Numerous activities are also available at the superb parkland at Bushy Park. This prime location is within easy reach of a number of primary and secondary schools including Terenure College, Our Lady’s Templeogue Road, Presentation Convent and The High School in Rathgar to mention a few.
- Entrance Porch: (2.0m x 0.9m)
- leads to the
- Entrance Hall: (2.6m x 0.9m)
- with enclosed fuse board.
- Bedroom 3: (2.7m x 3.0m)
- with window overlooking the front of the property
- Living Room: (4.8m x 3.4m)
- with understairs storage, picture rail, feature fireplace with wooden mantel, marble hearth and inset. Open-plan with the
- Kitchen: (4.7m x 3.8m)
- with range of floor and eye level shaker style units, free-standing Hotpoint washing machine, integrated Whirlpool oven, Indesit four ring gas hob, Elica extractor fan, Powerpoint fridge freezer, window overlooking the rear garden and sliding door opening out to the garden.
- Master Bedroom: (3.9m x 3.3m)
- overlooking the front of the property. Door to
- Ensuite: (2.3m x 1.5m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., electric Triton power shower, heated towel rail, fully tiled floor and walls. Also houses the Vokera boiler in a storage unit.
- Bedroom 2: (2.3m x 2.8m)
- window overlooking the rear and picture rail.
- Bathroom: (1.5m x 0.8m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath, window overlooking the rear, fully tiled floor and walls.
The house is approached by a pebbled driveway providing off-street car parking. At the rear, there is an excellent garden measuring approximately 10.5m (34ft), which is mainly laid in lawn, enjoys a southerly aspect and includes a barna garden shed.
BER No. 111429189
Energy Performance Indicator: 238.31 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.