- Substantial detached five bed residence.
- Magnificent accommodation extending to approximately 202 sq.m (2,176 sq.ft.).
- Three reception areas.
- Magnificent kitchen / breakfast room.
- Newly fitted double glazed windows.
- Sunny private garden to rear.
- Excellent off-street car parking.
- Downstairs W.C.
- Utility room.
- Master bedroom ensuite.
- Close to schools, shops, recreational and sporting amenities.
- Convenient to Dundrum Village and Ballinteer M50 Interchange.
The spacious accommodation briefly consists of: large entrance hall, living room, drawing room, dining/sunroom, kitchen/breakfast area, utility room, 5 bedrooms (master en-suite) and bathroom.
Delbrook Manor is greatly enhanced by the Dundrum Town Centre, providing a large range of shops, restaurants, bars and cinema (Movies @ Dundrum) and the Mill Theatre, and Airfield Park Open Farm. There are excellent schools nearby, such as Wesley College, Mt. Anville, Our Lady’s Grove, Notre Dame Girls School, Holy Cross and Scoil Naithi National Schools. There are also a number of creches nearby including Little Minnows in Ballintyre and Ballinteer Montessori School. There are a host of sporting/leisure facilities including Meadowbrook Leisure Centre and Swimming Pool and Marlay Park which benefits from extensive walking paths (Wicklow Way), playgrounds and a Saturday Farmers Market. There are also GAA pitches, soccer pitches, tennis courts and a 9 hole golf course. The transport links are second to none with the LUAS, providing access to Stephens Green in 20 minutes), M50, and local bus routes to the city centre. (14 and 16)
- Entrance Hall: (5.40m x 2.25m)
- with feature tiled floor area and hard wood floor. Staircase leading to upper floor. Door to
- Guest Cloak Room: (1.15m x 1.60m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Drawing Room: (6.00m x 4.45m)
- with feature bay window, cast iron fireplace with hardwood surround and granite hearth.
- Family Room: (3.80m x 3.50m)
- with hard wood floor and large picture window overlooking the garden to the front with horse shoe cast iron gas coal effect fire with slate hearth.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (9.05m x 3.80m)
- with beautiful traditional style fitted kitchen with extensive range of cupboards and drawers, feature granite worktops, Belfast sink unit, feature Aga gas cooker, provision for American style fridge freezer, feature built-in breakfast bar and dining area. Opening to
- Sun Room / Dining Room: (5.60m x 4.15m)
- with vaulted ceiling with three velux windows, tiled floor and double doors to rear garden.
- Utility Room: (5.00m x 1.60m)
- incorporating walk-in pantry area with shelving, built-in units, 1.5 bowl sink unit, plumbing for a dishwasher and washing machine and door to the side garden.
- Landing: (4.30m x 1.75m)
- with door to hotpress/airing cupboard and access to the attic area.
- Master Bedroom: (5.50m x 3.85m)
- incorporating walk-in wardrobe area with extensive shelving and storage. Door to
- Ensuite Bathroom: (2.70m x 1.85m)
- with space saver bath, power shower, w.c., w.h.b., vanity unit, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (3.30m x 2.70m)
- with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (to rear): (3.50m x 3.50m)
- with built-in mirrored door wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4 (to front): (4.00m x 3.65m)
- with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 5 (to front): (3.40m x 2.65m)
- with built-in shelving/storage unit.
- Bathroom (2.60m x 2.15m)
- with corner bath, separate shower with Triton T90xr electric shower, wc, whb, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls.
The gardens are an outstanding feature. The garden to the front has recently been landscaped to provide a very fine cobble paved parking area with bordering shrubs, plants and hedgerow with extensive lawn area with mature trees. There is pedestrian access to both sides of the property, leading to the rear garden. The rear garden is afforded a high degree of privacy, backing onto the grounds of Wesley College and is not directly overlooked to the rear. The garden extends to approximately 22m (68ft) with three patio areas. There are bordering shrubs, trees and plants and a timber store shed
BER No. 107700718
Energy Performance Indicator: 245.87 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com