- Stunning contemporary residence with an instant connection with the outdoors.
- Within short driving distance of Stepaside Village and Marlay Park.
- Majestic light filled accommodation throughout.
- Five bedrooms.
- Self-contained guest accommodation.
- Hardwood flooring.
- Standing on 3.4 acres (1.37 hectares) of elevated mature grounds.
- Extensive terrace / balcony areas overlooking the grounds.
- Wood pellet burning central heating system.
- Workshop within grounds.
- Floor Area approx. 470 sq.m. (5059 sq.ft.)
On approaching this outstanding property one will be immediately be taken aback from its sheer scale and size of its elegant L shaped exterior. No expense has been spared in the building’s quality of this magnificent home which must be viewed to fully appreciate the unique nature of what is on offer. Cleverly designed to maximise the exposure of natural light which permeates throughout the interior with an abundance of large floor to ceiling windows bringing the outdoors in and terraces providing a wall of light offering uninterrupted views across its beautiful gardens and the surrounding area. The versatile nature of the split level interior is complemented by extensive balcony terraces with paving and glass and chrome balconies overlooking the grounds and an internal courtyard garden area which provides a fusion of natural light at lower level.
On entering Deervale one is greeted by a large entrance hall leading to a wonderful open-plan living space encompassing family room, dining room and a bespoke central kitchen area all facing south with direct access to an extensive terrace area. The accommodation at this level is completed with a magnificent Living Room facing south with two internal balconies in this room overlooking the dramatic double height ceiling Entertainment Room and the lower ground floor. At lower ground floor level there are five spacious bedrooms including a superb master bedroom suite with private terrace, walk-in wardrobe / dressing area and ensuite bathroom. There is also a utility room at this level and a large studio / office. Directly accessed from the studio / office is a self-contained apartment. This apartment also has separate access from the carport area at upper level leading to a stunning double ceiling height living area with glazed roof lights overhead. The accommodation also includes a fitted kitchen and shower room. This is a most important feature which would suit a variety of uses.
The location of Deervale could not be better. Standing on 3.4 acres (1.37 hectares) of delightful gardens that includes paddock, woodland, patio areas, tranquil walks and bordered by a gentle meandering stream. Deervale is situated within a 10 minute drive of Stepaside Village and offers easy access to the M50 motorway making all national roads out of Dublin, Dublin City and Dublin International Airport within easy commuting distance. Dublin Bus runs a regular bus service through Stepaside Village. There are many excellent primary and secondary schools in the area, together with a number of restaurants, shops and other services that cater for all needs. Dundrum Shopping Centre is approximately 6km (3.5 miles) from Deervale and offers all the shopping needs and entertainment requirements including a cinema and a number of restaurants while Sandyford Business Park and the Luas Station is within 3.5km (2.5 miles) from the property. Deervale is located within close proximity to numerous golf clubs and within a 10 minute drive of Marlay Park.
- Entrance Hall: (10.85m x 1.40m)
- with floor to ceiling height window overlooking grounds to east. Opening to
- Cloakroom Area: (2.00m x 3.51m)
- incorporating cloakroom, store cupboard, shoe store and door to
- Guest W.C.:
- with w.c., w.h.b., tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Family Room: (4.55m x 4.15m)
- with built-in entertainment unit, incorporating shelving and storage cupboards, and sliding door to garden.
- Kitchen / Dining Area: (11.8m x 5.95m)
- with floor to ceiling height window and patio door leading to extensive terrace area. Built-in entertainment units. Bespoke fitted kitchen with extensive range of cupboards, worktops, sliding larder press, one and half bowl sink unit, central island with sink unit, De Dietrich built-in hob and double oven, provision for American fridge freezer and integrated microwave. Door to walk-in pantry. Door to second terrace area overlooking grounds.
- Inner Hall: (5.90m x 3.10m)
- with door to grounds to rear of property, staircase leading to lower level and window overlooking grounds to front.
- Living Room: (6.15m x 5.90m)
- with raised unbrushed granite fireplace and surround, built-in entertainment unit, door to front, sliding doors with glazed banister-aid overlooking entertainment room below. Floor to ceiling height windows leading to terrace overlooking grounds to front.o front.
- LOWER LEVEL
- Hallway: (6.35m x 1.90m)
- with sliding door to internal courtyard / patio garden.
- Entertainment Room: (5.60m x 5.70m)
- with built-in wood burning stove, built-in entertainment unit, dramatic double height ceiling overlooking living room above (height area: 5.5m), sliding door leading to terrace to front and floor to ceiling height windows offering dramatic views across Dublin City and beyond.
- Inner Hallway: (13.9m x 1.25m)
- Master Bedroom Suite: (6.70m x 6.00m)
- with sliding door to patio area, large picture window overlooking grounds. Separate dressing area with built-in wardrobes and
- with w.c., his and hers w.h.b.'s with vanity units below and double shower.
- Bedroom 2: (3.90m x 3.35m)
- with door to terrace area and built-in wardrobes.
- Family Bathroom: (4.23m x 2.00m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., Duravit jacuzzi style bath, walk-in shower area, recessed lighting, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 3: (3.70m x 3.35m)
- with built-in wardrobe and door to terrace area. Large picture window overlooking grounds.
- Bedroom 4: (3.95m x 3.35m)
- with built-in wardrobes, floor to ceiling height window with door leading to terrace area.
- Utility Room: (4.85m x 2.00m)
- with extensive built-in storage cupboards, sink unit, plumbing for washing machine and dryer, tiled floor and door to garden. Door to self-contained apartment.
- Bedroom 5: (4.60m x 3.20m)
- with hardwood flooring and sliding door to terrace area.
- Ensuite: (2.34m x 1.68m)
- w.c, whb, walk in shower, fully wall and floor tiled
- Studio/ Office: (5.70m x 5.60m)
- with hardwood flooring and door to terrace area, storage room.
- SELF-CONTAINED APARTMENT
- opposite the entrance door to the main residence is a door leading to the self-contained apartment. This most unique feature to this fantastic property. Includes a dramatic double height ceiling living area (height area: 6.3m) with roof lights overhead.
- Entrance Hall: (2.05m x 1.25m)
- with staircase leading down to the apartment.
- Apartment Area: (10.35m x 7.00m)
- incorporating living / bedroom area. Storage room.
- incorporating living area / dining area and sleeping area with opening to modern fitted kitchen area. Door to
- Shower Room: (1.58m x 1.63m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., double shower, fully tiled floor and walls.
Terrace Area 1: 12.6m x 4.50m (41'4" x 14'9") south-facing sunny beautiful paved terrace with glazed and chrome banister-aid leading to a Terrace Area 2: 12.0m x 0.75m (39'4" x 2'6") a smaller terrace to the side leading into Living Room. Terrace Area 3: 2.90m x 2.35m (9'6" x 7'9"m) Workshop: 6.10m x 15m (20' x 49'3"m) Deervale stands on approximately 3.4 acres (1.37 hectares) of magnificent grounds and gardens. The property is approached by a sweeping driveway leading to a carport to the front of the house. The driveway extends in a circular direction leading to the rear of the house and workshop. The gardens are abundantly stocked with mature trees, shrubs and plants with numerous walkways with a bordering stream.
BER No. 109765289
Energy Performance Indicator: 145.95 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org