- Outstanding modern detached double-fronted residence
- Extensive, superbly-presented accommodation
- Stunning night and day views over Dublin City and Bay
- Impressive kitchen/breakfast room with unique picture window views and Poggenpohl designer kitchen
- Impressive roof terrace
- Large store room of approx. 41sq.m. (441sq.ft.)
- Highly sought-after location adjacent to Deerpark
- Beautiful landscaped grounds (approx. 0.2 acre / 0.08 ha)
- Hard wood electric gates
- Cat 5 cabling
- Floor area approx. 325sq.m. / 3,498sq.ft. (including store room)
- Fitting carpets, curtains, and fitted kitchen appliances included in the sale
No. 12 is arguably the finest house to come on the market in Mount Merrion in recent years and is unique in terms of the size and quality of accommodation, standard of finish and the ever-changing day and night views over Dublin City and Bay.
The accommodation extends to an impressive approx. 325sq.m. (3,498sq.ft.) comprising fine inter-connecting reception rooms with superb views and doors to roof terrace, study, large utility room, guest w.c., delightful kitchen/breakfast room with vaulted ceiling, designer Poggenpohl kitchen with uniquely stunning picture window providing wonderful views over the city and French doors to impressive roof terrace.
On the first floor, there are four bedrooms (two en-suites) including the master bedroom suite, complete with walk-in wardrobe and French doors opening to flowerpot balcony providing an amazing vista to wake up to each morning.
At garden level, there is the family room, which opens onto the patio, guest shower room, and very generous storeroom.
Deerpark Road is a sought-after, elevated road adjacent to the delightful Deerpark and neighbourhood shops, which are a focal point for Mount Merrion. There is a vibrant community centre, churches, sporting facilities, University Campus at Belfield, and an excellent selection of some of the country’s best known schools close by. Dublin city centre is easily accessible via the QBC on the N11, as is Dundrum Town Centre, Stillorgan, and Blackrock Villages.
- Entrance Hall (1.95m x 9.15m)
- with tiled floor, feature corner window to the back of the hall overlooking the roof terrace.
- Study (3.40m x 4.15m)
- (currently used as dining room) with timber floor, recessed down lighting.
- Dining Room (4.05m x 5.15m)
- (into the bay), (currently used as study) with marble fireplace, raised granite hearth, cole effect gas fire, built in presses, either side, recessed down lighting, sliding door to
- Drawing Room (4.10m x 5.20m)
- marble fireplace, granite inset, raised granite hearth, coal effect gas fire, recessed down lighting, French doors to
- Roof Terrace (5.50m x 7.75m)
- impressive marble terrace, glass & stainless steel handrail, steps down to rear garden.
- Utility Room (3.00m x 3.25m)
- very well fitted with an extensive range of cupboards, presses, drawer, worktop, one bowl stainless steel sink draining unit, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine. Tiled floor and door to side passage.
- Guest W.C.
- comprising W.C. pedestal wash hand basin, tile floor & fully tiled walls.
- Kitchen/Breakfast/Living (4.0m x 8.55m)
- designer Poggenpohl kitchen comprising an extensive range of presses, cupboards, drawers, saucepan drawers, silestone worktop, breakfast bar, 5-ring electric Neff hob with feature Miele extractor hood over, integrated Miele oven & microwave oven & breakfast bar.
- Master Bedroom (4.10m x 5.30m)
- including range of built in wardrobes and drawers, walk in wardrobe, French doors to flower-pot balcony with truly magnificent views of Dublin city and across Dublin Bay to Howth, door to
- comprising large step-in shower, vanity wash hand basin, WC, chrome-heated towel rail, tiled floor, fully-tiled walls and underfloor heating.
- Bedroom 2 (5.65m x 3.55m)
- (into the bay) includes a good range of built-in wardrobes and a wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 3 (3.95m x 3.60m)
- including built-in wardrobes and desk and drawers, door to
- comprising a step-in tiled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, chrome heated towel rail, tiled floor & fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 4 (3.0m x 3.25m)
- including built in wardrobe
- Family Bathroom
- comprising Jacuzzi bath with telephone shower attachment, separate corner shower, WC, vanity wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, tiled floor, fully tiled walls & underfloor heating.
- GARDEN LEVEL
- Guest Shower Room
- comprising corner shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, tiled floor, fully tiled walls and door to
- Walk-in hot press
- with shelving
- Family Room (3.90 x 6.45m)
- with timber floor, Gazco gas fire, french doors opening onto the patio, door to
- Store Room (5.40m x 7.55m)
- built-in shelving & double doors to the patio
As previously mentioned, the delightfully landscaped grounds are a particular feature of this impressive property. The front garden, which is approached via electric gates, provides excellent off-street car parking, with raised lawn area, bordered by flowerbeds with an abundance of mature shrubs and bushes. Gated pedestrian access on either side of the property leads to the rear garden with is beautifully landscaped, largely laid out in lawn, bordered by flowerbeds with an array of mature shrubs, bushes, and trees.
BER No. 109888248
Energy Performance Indicator: 180.35kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.