- Excellent condition throughout
- Convenient Location
- Gas Central Heating
- C1 Energy Rating
- Alarm System
- Ideal Family Home
- Westerly facing rear garden
The property built in 1991, offers a wealth of living space and bedroom accommodation all over two levels. The kitchen/dining was recently renovated to a high standard and enhances the overall quality feel of this family home. The property has a regular bus service of no. 206 to the city centre as well as bus route no. 208 to Wilton shopping centre and the CUH.
Accommodation in brief extends to entrance hall, living room, open plan kitchen/dining room, sitting room and guest w.c. all on ground floor level. The first floor is home to four very good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The rear garden is enclosed offering a westerly facing aspect and is fully lawned with garden shed for storage and an outside tap. The front of the property is paved with ample parking space and a side entrance which will prove attractive to any would be purchaser. There is a
large mature open green outside the house making it an ideal playground for children.
- Entrance Hall (5.5m x 1.8m)
- Large, bright and welcoming entrance hallway finished with flagstone tiled floor.
- Living Room (5.4m x 3.7m)
- A spacious living area with large picture window overlooking front of property, cosy feature fireplace with stove ensuring maximum heat in this overall space. Finished with wooden flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (5.8m x 2.8m)
- Located off the entrance hall, this room offers two uses in one. The kitchen is fully fitted with floor and eye level units with appliances including: dishwasher, microwave, cooker and single drainer sink unit. Neutral tones run throughout the kitchen/dining room with side door leading to rear garden. The room is tastefully tiled over the counter top space and mosaic tilled floor.
- Sitting Room (3.7m x 2.7m)
- This room is accessed via the kitchen/dining room and offers another fine living space. Fully carpeted with side door leading to rear garden.
- Downstairs w.c. (1.5m x 0.7m)
- Two piece suite to include w.c and wash hand basin.
- Stairs & Landing (3.9m x 2.1m)
- A spacious landing and stairs fully carpeted.
- Bedroom 1 (3.9m x 3.2m)
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes and wooden floors.
- Bedroom 2 (3.6m x 3.4m)
- Another fine double bedroom with wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 3 (2.9m x 2.4m)
- Double bedroom to rear of property, wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 4 (2.8m x 2.7m)
- A single room with wooden flooring, overlooking the rear garden.
- Family Bathroom (1.8m x 3.5m)
- Fitted with four piece suite to include bath, electric corner shower, w.c. and wash hand basin. Fully tiled.
The property enjoys a privately enclosed westerly facing rear garden lawned with a garden shed for storage space and an outside tap. The rear garden can be accessed via both the kitchen/dining and sitting room. To the front of the property there is ample parking and a side entrance which enhances this family home.
BER No. 103655585
Energy Performance Indicator: 167.11 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.