- Highly regarded prestigious residential address
- Generously proportioned bright accommodation of approximately 162sq.m (1,744sq.ft)
- State of the art kitchen with top of the range Neff kitchen appliances
- High quality sanitary ware in the bathrooms and en suite
- Gravelled and Indian sandstone slabbed front garden with parking for numerous cars
- Enhanced with a sunny southerly orientation to the rear
- Double glazed Nordic Solution windows
- Underfloor heating downstairs
- Gas fired central heating
Designed and constructed in order to provide excellently proportioned rooms including a superb and impressive large kitchen together with inviting entrance hall, living room and bedrooms and masses of natural light throughout this magnificent property will impress on inspection.
The location is second to none being positioned at the entrance to Saval Park Gardens just off Saval Park Road within only a short stroll to Dalkey Village with its wonderful unique ambiance, popular pubs, some of the finest restaurants in South County Dublin and lovely walks by the seafront.
There are numerous shopping centres within close proximity for all one’s major needs and a wide range of excellent primary and secondary schools in the surrounding area to include Rathdown, Cluny, Wyvern, Dalkey School Project and St. Patrick’s to name but a few. Glenageary DART Station is also just a short walk with access to the main and toll roads including the N11 and M50 with the M50 interchange located at Cherrywood and the LUAS.
There are many sporting venues with Glenageary and Sandycove tennis clubs, Seapoint Rugby Club, Dalkey United Football Club and CUALA GAA as well as Killiney Golf Club. For the sailing enthusiasts are the wonderful marine activities located at Dun Laoghaire Harbour with its four yacht clubs and extensive marina
- Porched Entrance
- Reception Hall (4.47m x 2.18m)
- with tiled floor, digital security alarm unit, recessed brushed chrome lighting and understairs storage
- Guest W.C.
- with pedestal wash hand basin with fitted mirror over, w.c., tiled floor, part tiled walls, built in storage shelving and cloak hanging area
- Sitting Room (4.68m x 5.05m)
- with solid timber floor, brushed chrome recessed lighting, limestone fireplace with marble inset and hearth and gas coal effect fire to the front, television point and sliding doors open through to the
- Kitchen/Dining/Family Room (3.71m x 9.93m)
- with brushed chrome recessed lighting, tiled floor, picture window overlooking the rear garden, double folding French doors that open into the rear garden, kitchen is fitted with a cream off white high gloss press units, drawers, saucepan drawers, polished solid granite worktop with breakfast bar to the rear, Neff stainless steel oven with Neff stainless steel microwave over, Neff integrated fridge/freezer, Neff integrated dishwasher, pull out bin, one and a half bowl sink unit set into worktop, picture windows overlooking the rear, Neff five ring gas hob with polished granite splashback and stainless steel chimney effect Neff extractor, wine rack, intercom to the front gates, tiled floor and door to
- Utility Room (1.68m x 2.64m)
- with tiled floor, Zanussi Electrolux tumble dryer, Zanussi Electrolux washing machine, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, enclosed Vokera Mynute HE gas fired central heating boiler with digital heating controls, deep storage presses and tiled splashback
- with vaulted ceiling with two large Velux skylights, attic access and a shelved hot press with immersion, timer and pump for the water system
- Bedroom 1 (3.31m x 4.65m)
- with headboard unit, window overlooking the front, very good range of built in wardrobes to the centre of which has drawers set in, television point and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with step in tiled Mira power shower with oversized tray, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., tiled walls and floor, recessed lighting and mirrored fronted medicine cabinet
- Bedroom 2 (3.6m x 3.42m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (3.6m x 3.23m)
- with built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 4 (3.02m x 4.37m)
- with television point, Velux skylight with mirrored fronted dummy window that opens out to the rear
- with bath with Mira power shower over, w.c., wash hand basin set into vanity unit with cupboards and drawers under, tiled floor, heated chrome towel rail, fitted mirror, underfloor heating, large Velux skylight and chrome recessed lighting
There is a large gravelled drive to the front offering ample parking for numerous cars with a wide side passage leading to the Indian sandstone slabbed rear garden enjoying a sunny southerly orientation bordered by raised planted flower and shrubbery beds.
BER No. 100084292
Energy Performance Indicator: 128.22 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.