- Magnificent two storey over garden level, redbrick Victorian residence.
- Bright, elegant accommodation extending to approximately 371sqm/4,000sqft.
- Excellent off street car parking accessed via electronic gates.
- Beautiful period features - typical of the era of construction.
- Bright, elegant reception rooms with sash windows overlooking Leeson Park.
- Four generous bedrooms, one with large ensuite shower room.
- Gas fired central heating
- Security alarm system
- Prestigious residential address within walking distance of St. Stephen’s Green and with a host of amenities in the immediate area
At hall floor level, there is an elegant reception hallway, two bright well-proportioned reception rooms with beautiful features and attractive fireplaces, a spacious study , guest w.c and attractive staircase leading to the first floor return which has a large picture window overlooking the rear garden.
On the first floor there are four generous bedrooms, the master bedroom has a large en-suite shower room, and a bay window with a beautiful outlook down Leeson Park.
The garden level boasts a fully fitted modern kitchen, an attractive dining room, family room, shower room and utility room. The property has been beautifully maintained by the current owners, and benefits from a private lawned garden to the rear extending to approx 21m and designed by Helen Dillon,with a good selection of mature trees and shrubs. To the front there is off-street car parking to the front which is accessed via electronically operated gates.
1 Dartmouth Road is a substantial family home situated off Lesson Park, close to the intersection of Leeson Street. This prime residential road is a short stroll to St. Stephen’s Green and Dublin’s main financial and business districts. Grand Canal Dock is also within easy access. The LUAS at both Ranelagh and Charlemont are within close by, and so too are the villages of Ranelagh and Donnybrook. There is an abundance of amenities in the immediate area to include specialist shops, restaurants and sporting facilities. Primary and secondary schools are in abundance and many are within walking distance.
- Hallway (2.4m x 5.5m)
- entered via a porch with striking limestone columns and mosaic tiled floor into a bright elegant hallway with tiled floors and attractive door with feature glass panels.
- Guest w.c.
- w.c., wash hand basin, sash window to the side
- Drawing Room (6.1m x 5.9m)
- spacious elegant room with bay window and beautiful outlook over Leeson Park. Marble fireplace with gas fired inset, ceiling coving, centre rose.
- Cinema Room (4.4m x 6m)
- pair of sash windows overlooking rear garden, fireplace with gas fire inset, built in mahogany storage units
- Study (3.7m x 4.1m)
- bright room with sash window overlooking rear garden, integrated mahogany shelf units, attractive fireplace with gas fire inset.
- Inner Hall (2.3m x 4.3m)
- sash window overlooking rear garden.
- GARDEN LEVEL
- Kitchen (5.7m x 6m)
- wooden floors, bay window overlooking front garden, Belfast sink unit, large feature island , excellent range of floor and eye units, AGA , wooden floors, sash windows, stain glass feature to door.
- Dining Room (4.5m x 6m)
- pair of sash windows overlooking rear garden, feature stove.
- Snug / Bedroom 5 (3.7m x 4.2m)
- sash window overlooking rear garden, marble fireplace with gas fired inset, wooden floor, double doors out to rear garden
- Shower Room
- modern shower room with tiled floors, tiled walls, large shower unit with power shower, w.c., wash hand basin, window to rear.
- storage, door out for rear garden
- Utility Room
- plumbed for washing machine, dryer, superb storage
- First Floor
- large picture window with stained glass, overlooking rear garden.
- Master Bedroom (5.9m x 5m)
- beautiful, bright master suite with marble fireplace, gas fired inset, bay window looking out over Northbrook Road, and down Leeson Park.
- Ensuite Bathroom
- tiled floors, his & hers sink unit, large shower with power shower, w.c., spot lights.
- Bedroom 2 (4.6m x 3.5m)
- Marble fireplace, gas fire, window overlooking Leeson Park.
- Bedroom 3 (4.5m x 3.8m)
- fireplace, gas fire, sash windows overlooking rear, attractive shutters
- Bedroom 4 (4.6m x 4m)
- pair of sash windows overlooking rear garden, shutters.
- Family Bathroom
- w.c., wash hand basin, shower unit, sash window to side.
- To the rear there is an attractive lawned garden designed by Helen Dillon, with an excellent selection of trees and shrubs. The garden extends to approx 21m and offers a high degree of privacy. To the front of the property there is off street parking accessed via electronic gates and also pedestrian gated access.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.