- Superbly positioned in this sought-after development close to local amenities.
- Recently modernised throughout.
- Superb family orientated accommodation of approximately 158sq.m. (1700 sq.ft.).
- Private south facing rear garden extending to approximately 60ft.
- Five spacious bedrooms.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Quiet cul-de-sac position.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
Dargle Wood is a superb residential area, in the heart of Knocklyon with every conceivable amenity on the doorstep. The location offers a superb selection of well-established schools, both primary and secondary including St. Colmcille’s Community School, the local church at St. Colmcille’s Church and an excellent range of shopping facilities locally at Knocklyon Shopping Centre with easy access to Dundrum Shopping Centre. The commute to Dublin City Centre is well serviced with the 15 bus route, whilst the M50 is accessible locally providing direct access to the regional motorway network. Local parks are in abundance being at the foothill of the Dublin Mountains.
- Entrance Hall: (2.2m x 4.4m)
- hardwood double glazed front door unit, vaulted pine wood ceiling with downlights and Velux window. Door into
- Inner Hall: (1.7m x 5.7m)
- with understairs storage.
- Utility Area: (2.1m x 4.3m)
- with tiled floor, Velux window, range of eye and floor level kitchen units, Potterton Promax System HE plus Gas boiler and plumbed for washing machine. Door into
- Guest W.C.:
- with w.c. and w.h.b.
- Sitting Room: (5.5m x 3.6m)
- spans the width to the front of the property, large double-glazed picture window to the front and feature electric fireplace.
- Kitchen / Dining Area: (5.6m x 5.6m)
- large open plan area with a range of built-in cupboards and units, breakfast island and picture window overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom 5 / Den: (3.1m x 5.0m)
- double glazed patio windows out to the rear garden and door to
- Downstairs Wet Room: (1.9m x 2.7m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., pumped shower velux window, towel rail, tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 1: (2.8m x 3.6m)
- window overlooking the front.
- Bedroom 2: (2.6m x 3.8m)
- to the front, with a range of built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (2.9m x 2.9m)
- double glazed unit overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom 4: (2.6m x 3.0m)
- overlooking the rear garden, tiled effect floor and built-in wardrobe unit.
- Bathroom: (2.4m x 1.7m)
- w.c., w.h.b., power shower, heated towel radiator, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Attic Room: (4.5m x 2.5m)
- two velux windows access to under eaves storage and bank of fitted wardrobes.
The house is very nicely positioned back from the road with a good garden to both the front and back. To the front the ample lawn is bordered with mature hedging and benefits from off street car parking. The private south facing rear garden extending to approximately 60ft is sure to appeal, currently lawned and planted it also features a paved patio.
BER No. 110545381
Energy Performance Indicator: 266.73 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.