- Spacious family home of approximately 96 sq.m. (1,033 sq.ft.).
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Ample off street car parking.
- Four double bedrooms.
- Super residential location close to local amenities at Knocklyon Shopping Centre.
- Garage and shed for extra storage.
Dargle Wood is a superb residential area, in the heart of Knocklyon with every conceivable amenity on the doorstep. The location offers a superb selection of well-established schools, both primary and secondary including St. Colmcille’s Community School, the local church at St. Colmcille’s Church and an excellent range of shopping facilities locally at Knocklyon Shopping Centre with easy access to Dundrum Shopping Centre. The commute to Dublin City Centre is well serviced with the 15 bus route, whilst the M50 is accessible locally providing direct access to the regional motorway network. Local parks are in abundance being at the foothill of the Dublin Mountains.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall: (1.81m x 2.69m)
- with large understairs storage.
- Living Room: (3.76m x 5.53m)
- with picture window overlooking the front and fireplace with marble surround and gas inset.
- Kitchen / Dining Room: (2.87m x 5.51m)
- with range of cupboards and units, Tricity Bendix free-standing fridge freezer, Belling electric oven and hob, Tricity Bendix free-standing washing machine and double doors leading to the rear garden.
- Bedroom 1: (3.68m x 2.59m)
- overlooks the front.
- Bedroom 2: (2.87m x 3.61m)
- with free-standing wardrobes and window overlooking the front.
- Bedroom 3: (2.88m x 2.91m)
- overlooks the rear, with wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- Bedroom 4: (2.94m x 2.59m)
- overlooks the rear.
- Bathroom: (1.69m x 2.41m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with Triton T90SR electric shower over, hotpress, fully tiled floor and walls.
The garden to the front is an attractive low maintenance garden with a driveway offering ample car parking. There is also a car port to the side providing extra parking and side access to the rear garden through the garage. The private lawned manicured rear garden bordered by mature shrubs extends to approximately 13m (42ft) and enjoys a south facing orientation. This garden is not overlooked to the rear and has access to a storage shed and a garage which has the benefit of additional storage, a separate w.c. and housing the gas boiler.
BER No. 111847356
Energy Performance Indicator: 378.3 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.