- Spacious family home of approximately 120 sq.m. (1,292 sq.ft.).
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Alarm System.
- Private low maintenance rear garden with shed for extra storage.
- Ample off street car parking.
- Four double bedrooms.
- Super residential location close to local amenities at Knocklyon Shopping Centre.
This superb property offers spacious well-proportioned accommodation of approximately 120 sq.m. (1,292 sq.ft.) and briefly comprises of a large entrance hall with separate w.c., spacious living room with feature multi-burner stove and large picture window overlooking the front lawn. To the rear of the property, the kitchen / dining room comes fully fitted with excellent range of fitted cupboards and units, and a large utility room with excellent storage, both rooms with direct access to the rear garden. Upstairs on the first floor there are four spacious bedrooms and a family shower room. Outside to the front there is a spacious driveway providing ample off-street parking, along with a lawned garden. The rear garden is mainly laid out in patio with bordering shrubs, perfect for al fresco dining and benefits from a westerly orientation. The property further benefits from direct access to a leafy communal green area to the front.
Dargle Wood is a superb residential area, in the heart of Knocklyon with every conceivable amenity on the doorstep. The location offers a superb selection of well-established schools, both primary and secondary including St. Colmcille’s Community School, the local church at St. Colmcille’s Church and an excellent range of shopping facilities locally at Knocklyon Shopping Centre with easy access to Dundrum Shopping Centre. The commute to Dublin City Centre is well serviced with the 15 bus route, whilst the M50 is accessible locally providing direct access to the regional motorway network. Local parks are in abundance being at the foothill of the Dublin Mountains.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall: (5.30m x 1.77m)
- with understairs storage cupboard.
- Downstairs W.C.:
- with w.c., w.h.b, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Sitting Room (to front): (3.55m x 5.25m)
- with semi-solid wood flooring, picture window overlooking the front, fireplace with granite surround and multi-burner stove.
- Kitchen (to rear): (2.92m x 5.52m)
- with laminate flooring, range of cupboards and units, plumbed for dishwasher, integrated Zanussi hob and oven, window overlooking the rear.
- Utility Room: (1.93m x 3.81m)
- with extra storage and plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
- Bedroom 1 (to front): (3.59m x 2.84m)
- with built-in room length sliderobe wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (to front): (2.54m x 3.60m)
- with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (to rear): (2.90m x 2.88m)
- with built-in sliderobe wardrobes and venetian blinds.
- Bedroom 4 (to rear): (2.55m x 2.96m)
- with venetian blinds.
- Bathroom: (1.62m x 2.37m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., built-in corner shower with Trition T90XR shower and Mira pumped shower, hotpress, fully tiled floor and walls.
The garden to the front is an attractive low maintenance garden with a driveway offering ample off-street car parking. The rear garden extends to approximately 33 ft and is mainly laid out in patio with bordering shrubs offering a high degree of privacy. A wooden shed provides additional storage.
BER No. 102090628
Energy Performance Indicator: 232.33 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.