- Superbly positioned in this sought after development close to local amenities.
- Superb family orientated accommodation of approximately 158sq.m. (1700 sq.ft.).
- Private south facing rear garden extending to approximately 60ft.
- Five spacious bedrooms.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Quiet cul-de-sac position.
This superb property offers bright well-proportioned accommodation to include a spacious entrance hall, the sitting room overlooks the front lawn, the kitchen / dining room comes fully fitted with an excellent range of floor and eye level units and patio door that leads out to an extended family room providing direct access to the rear garden. The addition of an extra room at this level currently in use as an ensuite bedroom but could easily be used as an additional family room / den. Separate to this the property has the added benefit of a utility space and downstairs guest w.c. Upstairs on the first floor there are four spacious bedrooms and a family shower room. The attic has been converted and features velux windows.
Dargle Wood is conveniently located only minutes from the M50, close to a host of local amenities. The Knocklyon Shopping Centre locally offers all the conveniences of modern day living. There is a wide selection of both primary and secondary schools in the immediate area to include St Colmcilles and Sancta Maria College. Leisure and sports facilities are in abundance, with St Enda’s Park, Marley Park and Bushy Park all within easy reach. Local bus routes include the 15 which provides an excellent service directly to Dublin City Centre.
- Entrance Hall: (2.2m x 4.4m)
- hardwood double glazed front door unit, vaulted pine wood ceiling with downlights and Velux window. Door into
- Inner Hall: (1.7m x 5.7m)
- with understairs storage.
- Utility Area: (2.1m x 4.3m)
- with tiled floor, Velux window, range of eye and floor level kitchen units, Potterton Promax System HE plus Gas boiler and plumbed for washing machine. Door into
- Guest W.C.:
- with w.c. and w.h.b.
- Sitting Room: (5.5m x 3.6m)
- spans the width to the front of the property, wood floor, large double glazed window, brick built fireplace.
- Kitchen: (5.5m x 3.0m)
- with tiled floor, range of floor and eye level kitchen units, free standing cooker, plumbed for dishwasher, under storage integrated fridge. Sliding patio door leads to
- Living Room: (5.4m x 3.0m)
- providing direct access out to the rear garden.
- Bedroom 5 / Den: (3.1m x 5.0m)
- Double glazed patio windows out to the rear garden and door to
- Downstairs Wet Room: (1.9m x 2.7m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., pumped shower velux window, towel rail, tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 1: (2.8m x 3.6m)
- window overlooking the front.
- Bedroom 2: (2.6m x 3.8m)
- to the front, with a range of built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (2.9m x 2.9m)
- double glazed unit overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom 4: (2.6m x 3.0m)
- overlooking the rear garden, tiled effect floor and built-in wardrobe unit.
- Shower Room: (2.4m x 1.7m)
- w.c., w.h.b., pumped shower tray unit, tiled floor and walls.
- Attic Room: (4.5m x 2.5m)
- two velux windows access to under eaves storage and bank of fitted wardrobes.
The house is very nicely positioned back from the road with a good garden to both the front and back. To the front the ample lawn is bordered with mature hedging and benefits from off street car parking. The private south facing rear garden extending to approximately 60ft is sure to appeal, currently lawned and planted it also features a paved patio. A block build shed provides further storage.
BER No. 110545381
Energy Performance Indicator: 266.73 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.