- Spacious modernised family home of approximately 144 sqm (1,550 sqft).
- Converted attic of approximately 24 sqm (258 sqft) with ensuite.
- Low maintenance decked garden extending to 11m (36ft) with outdoor tap, lights and a block built shed for storage.
- Superb residential location, close to local amenities at Knocklyon Shopping Centre.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Off-street car parking.
65 Dargle Wood offers spacious well-proportioned accommodation of approximately 144 sqm (1,550 sqft) and briefly comprises of an extended entrance hall with a feature glass block wall, a spacious living room to the front with gas fire and large picture window. To the rear there is an extended kitchen/dining room with a utility room off, access to a newly renovated wet room/guest w.c. An additional reception room/office completes the downstairs accommodation. Upstairs there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is the further benefit of a converted attic measuring approximately 24 sqm (258 sqft) which has en suite facilities. Outside to the front there is a spacious drive way providing ample off-street parking and a low maintenance pebbled garden. Whilst the rear garden has a deck area, perfect for al fresco dining and benefits from a westerly orientation.
Dargle Wood is a superb residential area, in the heart of Knocklyon with every conceivable amenity on the doorstep. The location offers a superb selection of well-established schools, both primary and secondary including St. Colmcille’s Community School, and an excellent range of shopping facilities locally at Knocklyon Shopping Centre with easy access to Dundrum Shopping Centre. The commute to Dublin City Centre is well serviced with the 15 bus route, whilst the M50 is accessible locally providing direct access to the regional motorway network. Local parks are in abundance being at the foothill of the Dublin Mountains.
- Entrance Hall: (2.2m x 2.0m)
- l-shaped, with wood floor, glass block wall.
- Inner Hall: (1.7m x 8.0m)
- understairs storage.
- Reception Room / Office / Salon: (2.2m x 4.3m)
- plumbed with shower unit, tiled floor, part tiled walls, Velux windows and downlights.
- Sitting Room: (3.5m x 5.4m)
- spans the width of the front of the house, with wood floors, downlights, tv points., sandstone fireplace with block insert and gas fire.
- Kitchen: (5.5m x 2.9m)
- with tiled floor, range of cupboards, integrated Becko double oven, Whirlpool ceramic hob, wood worktop, tiled wall, integrated wine cooler, integrated Bosch dishwasher and curved wooden floor. Leads through to
- Dining Room: (4.9m x 3.2m)
- with three Velux skylights, wooden floor, floor to ceiling sliding patio door, tv point. Door into
- Utility Area: (1.6m x 2.7m)
- with access to storage space above, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, houses the oil boiler Grant Euro-Flame. Door into
- Wet Room / Guest W.C.: (1.2m x 2.3m)
- w.c., w.h.b. with feature light mirror above, electric shower Mira Elite QT, heated towel rail, walk-in wet room, window to rear, tiled floor, walls and ceiling.
- Bedroom 1: (2.7m x 3.6m)
- wood floor, window to front, built-in wardrobes, tv point.
- Bedroom 2: (2.6m x 3.7m)
- to the front, with wood floor.
- Bedroom 3: (2.6m x 3.0m)
- to the rear, currently in use as office with wood floor and a range of built-in cupboards and shelving.
- Bedroom 4: (2.9m x 2.9m)
- to the rear.
- Bathroom: (1.8m x 2.8m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with telescopic shower hose connection, window to side, tiled floor and walls.
- Attic Room: (4.4m x 5.4m)
- with wood floor, two large Velux windows and
- with w.c., w.h.b and tiled pumped shower unit.
The garden to the front is an attractive low maintenance garden with a driveway offering ample car parking. The rear garden extends to approximately 11m (36ft) is decked and features a wood panel wall and is fitted with outdoor lights and tap. A block built shed provides additional storage.
BER No. 110290764
Energy Performance Indicator: 220.58 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.