- Extensive rear and side garden of approximately 0.17 acre offering excellent potential for further development subject to Planning Permission
- Oil fired central heating
- Floor area of approximately 146sq.m (1,572sq.ft)
- Extensive rear garden of approximately 70ft
- Surrounded by excellent schools, shops and public transport
- Well-presented free flowing accommodation
- Off street car parking
The location of this family orientated development will prove extremely popular for those with a growing family who wish to get a foothold in the Blackrock suburb. Within easy reach are a selection of excellent schools and colleges including Hollypark Boys and Girls National Schools, Lycee Francais D’Irlande and Loreto Foxrock just to mention a few.
There is a wide variety of amenities available close by including numerous pubs, restaurants, specialist and local shops together with shopping centres conveniently positioned close by in Blackrock, Stillorgan, Dun Laoghaire, Dundrum and Cornelscourt. Within close proximity are numerous recreational and leisure activities including horse racing, golf, tennis, rugby, GAA and soccer clubs. Scenic walks can be enjoyed along Cabinteely Park, the open park which is around the corner on Newpark Road and many interesting and beautiful walks along the seafront and over Killiney and Dalkey Hills.
There are excellent transport facilities available on the doorstep with the 46A, 75 and 84A together with the DART station at Blackrock offering ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas. The N11 is only a short drive away which also provides easy access into town, and a little further away are the LUAS stops at Sandyford and Carrickmines together with the M50 interchange offering further arterial support.
- Reception Hall (2.2m x 4.6m)
- with parquet floor and window overlooking the front
- Guest W.C.
- with w.c., wash hand basin and cloak hanging area
- Bedroom 1 (2.4m x 5.2m)
- with window overlooking the side, timber panelled ceiling, recessed lighting and door to
- wet room with fully tiled walls and floor, w.c. and wash hand basin
- Sitting Room (5.4m x 4m)
- with double folding doors, large picture window overlooking the front, feature brick fireplace with stone hearth and electric fire insert, built in shelving and folding door opening into the
- Dining Room (4.3m x 4.1m)
- with parquet floor, picture window overlooking the rear garden, door to rear and door to
- Kitchen (3.3m x 4.4m)
- with a range of off white floor and wall units, four ring Zanussi electric hob with extractor over, tiled splashbacks, double Belling oven, integrated Belling fridge/freezer, integrated Belling dishwasher, window overlooking the rear, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, understairs storage cupboard and door to
- Utility Area (2.4m x 3.7m)
- with door to rear garden, single bowl stainless steel sink, plumbed for washer/dryer and fuse box
- with hatch to attic
- Bedroom 2 (2.7m x 3.5m)
- with sink, built in wardrobes and overlooks the front
- Bedroom 3 (4.4m x 3.6m)
- with dual windows overlooking the front and built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 4 (4.6m x 3.2m)
- with built in wardrobes and sink unit with storage under
- Bedroom 5 (2.5m x 3.4m)
- with window overlooking the rear and sink unit
- Family Bathroom
- with fully tiled walls, bath with Triton T90I shower over, sink unit with mirror over, w.c., window overlooking the rear and extractor fan
The property is approached by a pillared entrance to the driveway providing off street parking for numerous cars and offers access to the wide side garden which is bordered by mature hedging laid out in lawn and offers huge potential for further development subject to Planning Permission. To the rear the garden measures approximately 21m (70ft). It is laid out in lawn bordered by mature shrubbery and hedging with patio area and Barna shed.
BER No. 109756411
Energy Performance Indicator: 408.74 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com