- Situated in the heart of Dalkey Village
- Off street parking
- Floor area of approximately 56sq.m (603sq.ft)
- Small development of just 10 properties
- Situated amongst manicured communal grounds
- Service charge of approximately €900 per annum
- Fitted carpets, blinds and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Security alarm system
- Separate external storage lockup unit
Within a two minute stroll are the wide selection of facilities and amenities of Dalkey Village including specialist shops, excellent restaurants, churches and the sea front. The location also offers unparalleled access to both DART and bus routes with Dalkey DART Station being only a five minute walk away, buses to the city centre and also the nearby Aircoach service to Dublin Airport only minutes’ away. Within close proximity are a wide variety of recreational activities including tennis, golf, GAA and football clubs as well as many interesting walks along the seafront and over Killiney and Dalkey hills.
- Reception Hall (1m x 1.5m)
- with digital alarm, enclosed fuse box, ceiling coving and centre rose
- Guest W.C. (1m x 1.5m)
- with w.c., tiled floor and wash hand basin with storage under
- Living/Dining Room (5m x 5m)
- with glazed panel door opening in, intercom to front door, box bay window, ceiling coving, centre rose, solid timber floor, open marble fireplace with marble hearth, smart understairs storage and door to kitchen
- Kitchen (2.3m x 2.4m)
- with tiled floor, tiled splashback, window to side, a range of factory finish Shaker style wall and floor units, one and a half bowl sink, Whirlpool oven with electric hob over, under counter Whirlpool fridge and Zanussi washing machine
- with window to side and shelved hot press with dual immersion
- Bedroom 1 (2.8m x 3.2m)
- with window overlooking the front, solid timber floor, a range of fitted wardrobes, window overlooking the front and dressing area with mirror
- Bedroom 2 (2.1m x 3.9m)
- with window overlooking the front, fitted wardrobes and solid timber floor
- with fully tiled walls and floor, Velux roof light, w.c., bath with shower attachment, Mira Elite 2 electric shower, sink set into storage unit with fitted mirror and heated towel rail
Dalkey Court is set amongst communal landscaped grounds with off street parking to the front. The property also avails of an external lockup unit to the side.
BER No. 105744163
Energy Performance Indicator: 389.42(kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 8 Railway Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, Ireland, A96 D3K2
Telephone: 01 285 1005 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.