- Prestigious residential location in the heart of Stillorgan.
- Deceptively spacious residence.
- Outstanding potential to extend (S.P.P.).
- Two reception rooms.
- Three spacious bedrooms.
- Garage to rear.
- Additional storage space in attic.
- Gas central heating.
- Beautiful sunny rear garden approx. 23m / 65ft in length
- Floor Area Approx. 120 sqm (1291 sqft)
Inside this deceptive exterior is a generous 120 sqm (1291 sqft). of light-filled accommodation. The layout is well proportioned and comprises, on the ground floor, an entrance hall, spacious living room, dining room with patio doors the rear garden, kitchen and utility. Upstairs there are three spacious bedrooms, shower room and wc. The large windows allow the property to enjoy plenty of light throughout the day. The front of the property is lawned and bordered with mature trees and shrubs with a path leading to the front door. To the rear the garden is smartly laid out in lawn and patio areas enjoying shelter from the wind and an abundance of sunshine. Extending to approximately 23m / 65ft in length there is great potential to extend at the rear SPP.
Located in one of South Dublin’s most popular areas, the property enjoys an exclusive setting off the Lower Kilmacud Road, within a few minutes' walk from local schools, shops and a host of local amenities including restaurants, coffee shops, boutiques and eateries at nearby Stillorgan and Dundrum villages. Deer Park, Mount Merrion is only a five-minute walk from the house. It boasts playing pitches, a playground, a private tennis club as well as lovely footpaths with views over the city. The property benefits from excellent transportation links and is within minutes' walking distance of the local Luas station and numerous bus routes. An array of schools and colleges are all within easy reach including St. Benildus College, Mount Anville Secondary School, Dominican College Sion Hill, St. Andrew's College, Oaklands Primary School and Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School at UCD. The property is also within five minutes' drive of one of Ireland’s finest shopping centres at Dundrum.
- Entrance Porch (1.95m x 0.90m)
- with tiled floor. Door to
- Entrance Hall: (4.20m x 2.00m)
- with understairs storage cupboard.
- Living Room: (5.30m x 3.60m)
- with feature marble fireplace with marble hearth and surround. Built-in shelving unit. Door to
- Dining Room: (4.06m x 3.75m)
- with wood burning pot belly stove, double doors opening to the rear garden. Door to
- Kitchen: (3.60m x 3.45m)
- with fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, worktops and sink unit. Door to
- Utility Area: (1.85m x 1.85m)
- with plumbing for washing, w.c., w.h.b. and door to rear garden.
- Landing: (3.53m x 1.17m)
- Bedroom 1 (to front): (2.71m x 3.03m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (to front): (3.77m x 4.16m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (to rear): (4.78m x 3.43m)
- with built-in wardrobes and dressing table / desk with storage cupboard.
- Shower Room: (1.65m x 2.45m)
- with wheelchair accessible shower, w.h.b., heated towel rail and tiled walls.
- Separate W.C.: (1.60m x 0.85m)
The garden to the front is lawned with mature shrubs and plants bordering. The rear garden is a notable feature of the property. It is afforded a high degree of privacy and extends to approximately 23m / 65ft in length, set out predominantly in mature lawn with three paved patio areas, abundantly stocked with bordering shrubs, trees and plants. Garage with access to laneway to rear. Garage: 5.55m x 3.05m (18'3" x 10') with Henderson door accessing laneway to the rear of the property with pedestrian entrance leading to the rear garden.
BER No. 108590894
Energy Performance Indicator: 224.52 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org