- Mid terrace modern three bedroom home
- Full brick finish
- Secluded Rear garden
- Off street parking to the front
- Gas fired central heating
- Build in wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Ceramic tiled floor to kitchen
- Timber floors throughout
- Bright spacious accommodation
- Central location close to local amenities
- Floor area approx. 90sq.m (968 sq.ft)
On entering this wonderful home you are greeted by a spacious entrance hallway, lovely tiled floors with a guest W/C. The living room of this property is also located to the front of the house and has a large picture window overlooking the enclosed front cobble lock driveway that provides invaluable off street parking. Double doors open into the dining room and the kitchen is also accessible from here giving a good flow to the accommodation. The fitted kitchen has wall and floor mounted units. The rear garden is accessed from the spacious dining room via a glazed sliding patio door. On the first floor there are three bedrooms, two of which are double and all have built in wardrobes. These bedrooms have been tastefully decorated and present warm spacious sleeping accommodation. The family bathroom completes the accommodation of this property and also has tiled floors, a bath with electric shower above and frosted windows overlooking the rear garden. To the rear of this property the garden is primarily laid out in lawn with a small concrete patio area.
This is a well presented home in an excellent residential location, surrounded by a whole host of local amenities, schools and transport links. The property is located within a two minute walk to Harts Corner and within a five minute walk of the Phibsboro Town Centre. Ease of access is key to this properties location with the M1 five minutes’ drive away with the M50 motorway only ten minutes away. Dublin city is easily reached by bus or foot and this lovely home is quite close to the National Botanic Gardens and all the other wonderful amenities that Glasnevin has to offer.
- Entrance Hall (2.45m x 2.40m)
- Guest WC (1.40m x 0.80m)
- Living Room (3.20m x 5.15m)
- Timber floor, feature open fireplace and double doors to
- Dining Room (4.30m x 3.15m)
- Timber floor overlooking the rear garden with sliding patio door.
- Kitchen Breakfast Room (2.45m x 4.35m)
- Fitted kitchen with integrated oven hob and extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine and understairs storage. Tiled floor. Counter tops and sink unit and drainer.
- First Floor Landing (1.65m x 2.50m)
- Bedroom 1 (3.40m x 3.35m)
- Double bedroom with build in wardrobes overlooking the front garden.
- Bedroom 2 (3.65m x 3.25m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes overlooking the back garden.
- Bedroom 3 (2.50m x 2.75m)
- Single bedroom with build in wardrobe overlooking the front garden.
- Bathroom (1.95m x 2.15m)
- Bath, shower, wc, and wash hand basin
Off street parking to the front. Walled garden to rear with large lawn area
BER No. 109734244
Energy Performance Indicator: 244.39 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.