- Extended 3 bed mid-terraced home
- Well regarded residential enclave
- Front garden providing off-street parking
- Attractive brick façade
- New PVC modern double glazed windows
- French door to south facing rear garden
- Gas Central heating
- Quality flooring throughout
- Guest WC
- Sandstone paving to south facing rear garden
- Not overlooked to the rear
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Security alarm system
- Fully tiled contemporary bathroom
- Three generous bedrooms
- Built in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Solid internal doors throughout
- Floor area: 92 sqm ( 990sqsft )
A beautifully maintained refurbished home in an excellent residential location, surrounded by a whole host of local amenities, schools and transport links. The property is located within a two minute walk to Harts Corner and within a five minute walk of the Phibsboro Town Centre. Ease of access is key to this properties location with the M1 five minutes’ drive away with the M50 motorway only ten minutes away. Dublin city is easily reached by bus or foot and this lovely home is quite close to the National Botanic Gardens and all the other wonderful amenities that Glasnevin has to offer.
- Entrance Hall: (4.80m x 1.80m)
- Bright entrance hall with porcelain tiles and stairwell to first floor level an understairs WC
- Front Reception Room (3.10m x 5.30m ( including box window))
- a bright spacious reception room with timber floor, timber panelling, feature mirror, decorative coving and centre rose.
- Kitchen (3.60m x 2.65m)
- Extended kitchen with contemporary fitted units at wall and floor mounted level, generous storage, ample counter space, integrated oven, hob, and extractor hood.
- Dining Room (3.15m x 5.05m)
- with porcelain tiles and French door leading to south facing rear garden.
- Landing (2.70m x 1.90m)
- Bedroom 1 (3.05m x 3.50m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom 2 (2.55m x 4.20m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobe overlooking the front garden.
- Bedroom 3 (2.70m x 2.45m)
- Single Bedroom with built in wardrobe overlooking the front garden
- Bathroom (2.40m x 1.90m)
- Fully tiled bathroom with 3 piece white suite, bath and WC, WHB and electric shower.
BER No. 109293456
Energy Performance Indicator: 273.81 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org