- Substantial family home of approximately 120 sq.m. (1,291 sq.ft.).
- Superb location close to local amenities.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Off street Parking to the front.
- Sunny rear garden of approximatley 45ft.
Templeogue is a suburb of southwest Dublin, located 6km from both the city centre to the north and the Dublin Mountains to the south, while to the coast is Dublin Bay on the Irish Sea. The River Dodder forms the southern border with Rathfarnham while the River Poddle forms the northern border with Greenhills and Kimmage. Occupying an area of 534 hectares and with prominent views of Montpelier Hill and Three Rock Mountain, Templeogue has two beautiful parklands at Tymon Park and Bushy Park, together with many open fields positioned in Orwell Green, Glendown Green and Rossmore Green. There are a selection of excellent schools within the locality including Bishop Galvin National School, Bishop Shanahan National School, St. Pius X National School, Our Lady's Secondary School, Templeogue College and St Mac Dara's Community College, while the numerous sporting facilities available are found at Faugh’s GAA Club, St. Jude’s GAA Club, St. Mary's College RFC, Templeogue Swimming Club, Templeogue Tennis Club, Templeogue United Football Club and the Spawell’s Golf Centre & Powerleague. This suburb has shopping facilities located at both Templeogue Village and Orwell Shopping Centre, along with a few shops at the Cypress Park estate and the Topaz garage on Templeville Road. There are a variety of restaurants, eateries and coffee shops in the area include Fifty50 Templeogue, Reeves, Guzto Wood Fire Pizza Restaurant, Darcey McGee’s at the Spawell and The Morgue to name but a few. Transport links in this area are in abundance with Dublin Bus operating the 15, 15A, 15B, 15E, 15F, 49, 49A, 49N, 54A, 65, 65B, 75 and 150 bus routes allowing for easy access to the city centre and surrounding areas. The M50 Junction 11 is only minutes away offering access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport.
- Entrance Porch:
- double doors through to
- Entrance Hall: (1.50m x 5.72m)
- with door to understairs storage.
- Family Room: (3.64m x 4.58m)
- picture window overlooking the front, open fireplace with timber surround, marble hearth and cast iron insert.
- Kitchen: (3.63m x 6.30m)
- with a range of floor and eye level units and cupboards, Belling four ring electric hob, AEG extractor fan, Neff oven and grill, integrated PowerPoint slim-line dishwasher and integrated fridge.
- Master Bedroom: (4.21m x 3.82m)
- to the front with a range of built-in wardrobes and door to
- Ensuite Bathroom (2.29m x 3.44m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., jacuzzi bath, heated towel rail, partially tiled floor and walls. Door leading out to the
- to the front.
- Bedroom 2: (3.48m x 3.68m)
- overlooking the rear with a range of floor to ceiling mirrored sliderobes.
- Bedroom 3: (2.63m x 3.33m)
- overlooking the rear.
- Shower Room: (1.70m x 2.70m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., corner shower unit with Grohe built-in shower, fully tiled floor and walls.
To the front there is a large cobble lock and pebbled driveway with ample off street car parking bordered with mature hedging . An enclosed side passage leads to the spacious rear garden which is lawned and extends to approximately 45ft. The property also benefits from a paved patio area and Barna style shed for additional storage.
BER No. 110728466
Energy Performance Indicator: 335.47 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.