- Striking detached Victorian residence.
- Impressive gardens and grounds of over 1.35 Acres (0.54 Ha).
- Bright, well-proportioned accommodation with many features of the era including high ceilings, magnificent fireplaces and cornice work.
- Superb location a short walk from Foxrock village
- 250 sqft studio
- Ample scope for a substantial extension subject to necessary p.p.
- Floor area approximately 278 sqm (3,000 sqft)
This fine family home is full of charm and character retaining many of its period details including cornice work, sash windows, fireplaces and offers tremendous potential and scope for further updating.
Internally the accommodation briefly comprises a spacious reception hall, dual aspect drawing room with feature bay window, dining room with bay window and a pair of sash windows overlooking the front. A kitchen/breakfast room with glazed sun room overlooking the rear garden and shower room off the rear hall. Upstairs there are five double bedrooms (one en suite) and a family bathroom.
Outside the gardens and grounds which are particular setting feature of the property extend to approximately to 1.35 Acres (0.54 Ha) with an abundance of mature trees, shrubs, walled lawned gardens, original artists studio dating from the early 1920’s and large front driveway with frontage of aprox. 50m (165 ft.) wide onto Torquay Road.
Ideally located well set back from Torquay Road, approximately 11km (7 miles) from St. Stephen’s Green and only a short walk from Foxrock village. Foxrock and Carrickmines Golf Clubs, Leopardstown Racecourse and Westwood Sports and Leisure Centre are all in the immediate area together with shopping facilities at Carrickmines Retail Park, Cornelscourt and Dundrum Town Centre are all just a short drive away.
There are excellent transport amenities close by including the M50, N11 and the Luas at Carrickmines (only 10 minutes away) as well as some of Dublin’s most sought after schools including: Loreto Foxrock; Rathdown; Hollypark; St. Bridgit’s and convenient to Mount Anville; St. Andrews; Willow Park and Blackrock College.
- Reception Hall (2.25m x 5.7m)
- with double hall doors to front and stairs to first floor.
- Drawing Room (5.45m x 6.7m)
- with timber chimney piece with marble inset, bay window to side and a pair of sash windows to the front.
- Dining Room (5.4m x 4m)
- with bay window, fireplace with timber chimney piece and brass hood with pair of windows overlooking front and bay to side.
- Rear Hallway
- Boot Room
- with boiler and side door back garden access.
- Shower Room
- with walk in shower, pedestal whb, w.c. and underfloor heating.
- Family Room (4m x 4.35m)
- with oak chimney piece and pair of windows to side.
- Kitchen (4.25m x 2.75m)
- with tiled floor, underfloor heating, wall and floor presses and polished granite work surface.
- Breakfast/Sun Room (4.25m x 6.20m)
- with underfloor heating, glazed seating area overlooking the rear garden, and double doors out to the garden.
- There are five bedrooms.
- First Floor Return
- Bedroom 1 (4.45m x 6m)
- with fitted wardrobes, cast iron chimney piece with gas fire, slate hearth and two sash windows. Door to
- En Suite (3.60m x 2.90m)
- With whb, w.c., cast iron bath, linen stone and hot press.
- Family Bathroom (1.7m x 2.95m)
- with whb, w.c., bath, part tiled walls and two sash windows.
- with fitted storage.
- First Floor Proper
- Bedroom 2 (4.15m x 3.30m)
- with cast iron fireplace and sash window.
- Bedroom 3 (4.30m x 3.30m)
- (To the front), with fitted wardrobes, cast iron chimney piece and picture window overlooking front garden.
- Bedroom 4 (3.9m x 4m)
- (To the side), with two sets of fitted wardrobes, tiled chimney piece, gas fire, picture rail and two sash windows overlooking side garden.
- Bedroom 5 (4.10m x 3.90m)
- (To the front), with cast chimney piece, sash window to the side and two sash windows to the front.
As previously described, to the front there is a large gravelled driveway proving ample off street car parking for more than five cars and a lawned garden with mature hedging trees and flowerbeds. The gardens and grounds are a particular selling feature of the property extending to approximately 1.35 Acre (0.54 Hectares) with abundance of mature trees, shrubs, side and rear walled gardens. There is a garage and garden store measuring approximately 10m x 4.4m offering ideal potential for further development.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.