- Oil central heating
- Landscaped gardens to front and rear
- Exceptionally spacious
- Extensive site of approximately 0.34 acres
- Superb location
accommodation spread over just two levels and boasting approximately 268 Sq M (2,885 Sq Ft) on an extensive
south facing private mature site extending to over 1/3rd of an acre. This impressive family home offers a wealth
of living and bedroom accommodation and is set in the very convenient location of the Rochestown Road a
well-established residential setting in Cork. This home has been well cared for by its current owners adapting
and upgrading over the years with two of the six bedrooms en-suite bedrooms, four reception rooms, utility and a light filled glazed room to the rear.
The property boasts an unbeatable location, impressive site size and quality finishes throughout. This superb
location has easy access to the Link Road and is within walking distance of Douglas Village with all its facilities
to include shopping, eateries and schools. It is approximately a 10-minute drive to Cork International Airport. Excellent transport links are nearby with the main bus route going through Douglas and into the city centre regularly. The south link road network in both directions east through the Jack Lynch Tunnel or west and to the city via the Airport Road Roundabout.
Accommodation, in brief, comprises an impressive reception hallway that flows into a large and comfortable
lounge overlooking the front garden. Double doors both provide access to the dining room to rear and the
option of more open plan living should it be desired. Glazed patio doors from the dining room provide natural
light and garden views and offer access onto the patio and the back garden beyond. A lovely bright kitchen
finished in country cream colour overlooks the back garden and a separate utility room maximises the available space. The property boats a spacious and comfortable sitting room overlooking the back garden with an alcove with built in bookshelves. A glazed sun room off provides an enclosed suntrap ideal as a potting area. A playroom/teenage den/home office and guest w.c complete the ground floor accommodation. The first floor is home to 6 very decent bedrooms and family bathroom. The master suite is exceptional and dual aspect with both a large ensuite and dressing room off as well as a balcony with glazed sliding door which provides beautiful views over the back garden and commands lots of natural light.
Cúil Mín sits on a beautiful and mature site with lawns to front and rear. Clever planting and a tree line to front
and back provides privacy and the south facing rear aspect allows sunlight all day. A boiler house to side and
detached concrete shed to rear mean that all the storage needs a family could want are well catered for. The
gravel driveway to front allows parking for a number of cars.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all this fantastic home has to offer.
- Reception Hall (4.07m x 4.93m)
- Spacious and bright and decorated in soft neutral tones, the reception hall ha
- Lounge (5.42m x 4.98m)
- A fine spacious lounge located to the front of the home complete with deep bay windo
- Dining Room (3.46m x 4.19m)
- Snuggled between the kitchen and lounge, this room with patio doors to the garde
- Kitchen (3.73m x 3.95m)
- Fully fitted country cream kitchen boasting floor and eye level units with double bowl sink unit. This kitchen is tiled over counter top space and offers display shelves and cabinet together with fitted 5 ring gas hob and overhead Miele extractor, oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. A perfectly placed widow overlooks the rear gardens with door through to dining room.
- Utility Room (2.81m x 2.31m)
- Located off the back hall, the utility is fully fitted with units at floor and eye level and tiled over extensive worktop space. Single drainer sink, plumbed for washing machine.
- Sitting Room (4.27m x 6.65m)
- A beautiful room with extensive glazing and door to conservatory with recesse
- Conservatory (7.0m x 1.9m)
- Accessed from the rear patio as well as accessed into the sitting room this glazed featur
- Playroom (4.84m x 2.67m)
- Located overlooking the front garden with big picture window the playroom is finished with laminate flooring. This room could easily double up as home office or teenage den complete with dado rail and cornicing.
- Guest w.c. (1.03m x 2.11m)
- With tiled floor and tiled to dado height the guest w.c has two piece suite.
- Stairs & Landing (1.08m x 7.56m)
- With carpet.
- Master Bedroom (4.27m x 6.65m)
- Beautifully bright, dual aspect master bedroom suite with sliding patio door to recessed balcony overlooking private rear garden. Wall to wall fitted mirror robes and carpet complete.
- Dressing Room (4.46m x 2.27m)
- Accessed directly off the master bedroom and overlooking the back garden finishe
- Ensuite (3.3m x 2.45m)
- Located to the front of the property, the ensuite is spacious with wall tiling to dado height. The ensuite boasts a four piece suite with heritage ceramics including a bath and fully tiled shower enclosure with electric shower, wash hand basin and wc. Plumbed for bidet. Heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2 (4.91m x 3.13m)
- Front facing double ensuite bedroom with recess fitted double robe finished with carpet.
- Ensuite (3.21m x 1.09m)
- Located to the front of the property, this ensuite has a three piece suite and side windo
- Bedroom 3 (3.83m x 3.45m)
- Another front facing double bedroom with recessed robes and carpet.
- Bedroom 4 (3.83m x 4.25m)
- A final front facing double bedroom with two recessed robes and carpet.
- Bedroom 5 (3.75m x 3.17m)
- Overlooking the back garden, this double bedroom has carpet and recessed wardrobe with sink fitted.
- Bedroom 6 (2.55m x 2.95m)
- A rear facing single bedroom with carpet.
- Family Bathroom (2.55m x 2.1m)
- Three piece heritage bathroom suite to include WC, Bath and Wash hand basin. Tiled to dado level.
This home boasts beautifully landscaped gardens front, rear and side. Screened off from the Rochestown Road by mature planting the property is accessed through a double gate entrance with driveway offering plenty of parking space arranged within the lawned and landscaped gardens. These front gardens are particularly well enclosed and private. There is access from both sides of the house to the rear. There is an extensive patio wrapping the outside of this home to the rear and accessed from each of the reception rooms. Parts are sheltered with arches covered in wild roses to give maximum sun trapped areas. The gardens to the rear are extensive and south facing with level lawns as well as maturely planted borders to give a private fully enclosed space. There is also a detached, concrete built garden shed for storage as well as a very decent boiler house and shed adjacent to the property itself which will prove attractive to many would be purchasers.
BER No. 111909180
Energy Performance Indicator: 179.03 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.