- Large kitchen extension (built in 2008)
- Attic room (built in 2013)
- Excellent decorative order
- Burglar alarm
- Additional insulation throughout the property
- Three double bedrooms (master en suite)
- Exclusive development
- Exceptionally bright and spacious accommodation
- UPVC windows
- South facing rear garden
- Not overlooked to the front or rear
- Gas fired central heating
- Ample parking
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Convenient to the M50 is located 25 minutes’ walk from the LUAS Green Line
- Total floor area approx 110 sq.m/ 1184 sq.ft (not inc attic room)
Cruagh is located in the Stepaside area, while only a 15 minute drive from Dundrum Town Centre. Stepaside Village is a 15 minute walk away and boasts a wonderful array of shops and eateries. Local schools include, St. Marys National School at Lambs Cross, Gaelscoil Thaobh Na Coille in Belarmine, St Patricks National School in Glencullen, Educate Together National School on the Sandyford Road and Rosemont Secondary School. An Educate Together Secondary School will also open in the area in 2016/2017. The planned 84 acre park on the Fernhill Estate, recently acquired by DLR Co. Council, is a short drive away. There are excellent public transport facilities available nearby including numerous bus routes, N11, M50, University College Dublin and the City Centre. The LUAS is within walking distance.
- Entrance Hall: (3.70m x 1.56m)
- L shape hallway. Wooden floor. Recess lighting. Phone point. Coving.
- Inner hallway: (3.13m x 1.56m)
- Wooden floor. Understairs storage.
- Guest wc:
- wc, whb. Wooden floor.
- Living Room: (4.70m x 3.72m)
- Large bright room. Tv point. Phone point. Feature timber surround fireplace with granite hearth (electric inset).
- Family Area: (4.72m x 2.64m)
- Wooden floor. Recess lighting. Access to
- Utility Room:
- Tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: (4.59m x 4.34m)
- Large bright kitchen and dining area. Fully fitted modern kitchen. Ample storage. Wooden floor. Velux x 2. Recess lighting. integrated Neff oven and microwave.
- First Floor:
- Landing: (5.31m x 2.02m)
- Hot press and storage
- Bedroom 1: (3.65m x 2.67m)
- Double bedroom. Fitted double wardrobes. Tv point. Access to
- Ensuite Bathroom: (2.46m x 1.00m)
- Refurbished in 2012. wc, whb, fitted shower. Partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2: (3.00m x 2.70m)
- Double bedroom. Fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (2.78m x 2.73m)
- Fitted wardrobe.
- Attic Room: (4.14m x 2.41m)
- Eaves storage. Recess lighting. Velux x 2.
- Bathroom: (2.01m x 1.73m)
- wc, whb. Bath with shower attachment. Tiled floor.
Lawn and cobble locked front garden. The garden to the rear is beautifully landscaped with patio area and decked patio area. The garden has a bright and sunny south facing aspect. There is side access also. Barna shed. Outside tap. The rear garden extends to approximately 7m x 8m / 23ft x 26ft.
BER No. 109391904
Energy Performance Indicator: 163.29 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.