- Superb decorative order throughout
- Two double bedrooms (master en suite)
- Exclusive development
- Exceptionally bright and spacious accommodation
- Large attic with ample storage.
- No property management fees.
- UPVC windows
- South-east facing rear garden
- Not overlooked to the front or rear
- Gas fired central heating
- Ample parking
- Convenient to the M50 is located 25 minutes’ walk from the LUAS Green Line
- Floor Area: Approx. 78 sq.m. (840 sqft)
Cruagh is located in the Stepaside area, while only a 15 minute drive from Dundrum Town Centre. Stepaside Village is a 10 minute walk away and boasts a wonderful array of shops and eateries. Conveniently located in a quiet setting in this highly sought residential development just off the Enniskerry road and close to Sandyford, Leopardstown and Carrickmines. Enjoys the beauty of the nearby Dublin mountains. Stepaside benefits from many sports and recreational facilities, including Kilternan Tennis Club, local GAA, soccer and rugby clubs, and golf courses.
Local schools include, St. Marys National School at Lambs Cross, Gaelscoil Thaobh Na Coille in Belarmine, St Patricks National School in Glencullen, Educate Together National School on the Sandyford Road and Rosemont Secondary School. An Educate Together Secondary School will also open in the area in 2016/2017. The planned 84 acre park on the Fernhill Estate, recently acquired by DLR Co. Council, is a short drive away. There are excellent public transport facilities available nearby including numerous bus routes, N11, M50, University College Dublin and the City Centre. The LUAS is within walking distance.
- Entrance Hall: (5.89m x 1.91m)
- with ceiling coving, solid wooden floor and burglar alarm.
- Guest W.C.: (1.62m x 0.87m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and wooden floor.
- Living Room: (4.71m x 3.96m)
- with feature wooden surround fireplace with electric inset, solid wooden floor, tv point and access to rear garden.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Area: (4.65m x 2.73m)
- bright area with bay window to front, tiled floor, ample storage.
- Landing: (3.78m x 2.01m)
- with hotpress, storage cupboard and access to the attic.
- Bedroom 1: (3.96m x 2.95m)
- large double room with door to
- Ensuite: (1.78m x 1.68m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., corner Triton shower, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2: (3.95m x 3.03m)
- large double room with fitted wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (2.58m x 1.61m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower attachment, heated towel rail, fully tiled floor and walls.
The garden to the rear is beautifully landscaped with a feature part gravel and part decked patio area. The garden has a bright and sunny south east facing aspect. It measures approx. 12m in depth. There is ample parking which is a big feature.
BER No. 106691702
Energy Performance Indicator: 178.71 KWh/m2/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.