- Reception Hall (11.40m x 2.40m)
- With ceiling coving and centre rows. Orignial polished timber floor, features digital security alarm unit arch inner hall with coving. Door to the drawing room
- Drawing Room (5.10m x 5.80m)
- Into the bay window which over looks the square. There is NTL point, very fine marble fireplace with marble inset and stone heart. Ceiling coving centre rows, picture rail, double folding large doors opening into the dining room
- Dining Room (4.80m x 4.50m)
- Ceiling coving with original centre rows, multy pain sliding sash window and particularlly fine example of marble fire place with a brass hud tiled inset and stone fire.
- Comprising W.C. wash hand basin timber floor & fitted shelving.
- Kitchen / Breafast Room (4.80m x 4m)
- Kitchen fitted with a range of press units, drawers, worktop, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiles, splashback a 5 ring surface hob, double oven, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer. There is a multy pained glazed door leading out to the rear garden. Ceiling coving and spot lighting and a telephone point.
- Bedroom 1 (5m x 4m)
- Window looking over looking the rear and over Killiney Hill, marble fireplace with arch cast iron insert and stone heart. Ceiling coving and there is a door to a walk in hot press with emersion unit and timer, multy shelved.
- First Floor
- Sky light
- Bedroom 2 (4.85m x 4.50m)
- With high ceilings there is a multy pain sliding sash window which has been re hung. There also is a very fine marble fire place and pitcher window over looking rear.
- Arch To Lobby
- Bedroom 3 (4.70m x 5.90m)
- Bay window with a lovely pitcher view looking out to the square. The door to ensuite bathroom
- En Suite Bathroom (2.60m x 3.70m)
- Comprising coloured suite of bath, wash hand basin separate with storage under a step in tiled shower and window out looking over the square.
- Stairs Up To The Second Return
- Shower room comprising a step in tiled shower, wash hand basin W.C.
- Bedroom 4 (4m x 4m)
- Average measurent - with coving and a painted cast iron fire place with stone heart and window looking out to Killiney Hill.
- Basement (11.80m x 2.10m)
- Seperate access from the front into the reception hall. With tiled floor, recess lighting.
- Sitting Room (5.10m x 4.40m)
- With a raised fire place which has a gas coal effect fire set in. TV point then door to lobby, then a door to the bathroom
- Comprising Bath, W.C. wash hand basin, part tiled walls and tiled floor - end of lobby there is a door to the bedroom
- Bedroom 5 (4.50m x 2.90m)
- Downstairs W.C. / Utility (2.70m x 1.20m)
- Door into the kitchen / Dining area on this level
- Overall Floor Area
- Returns - 6m x 4m x
- Garden (16.90m x 7.35m)
- Step out to the elevated deck which would be ideal for dining al fresco, seating area, stairwell down to garden level - garden is not over looked with a granite wall, pedestrian exit out into the rear lane with a key for the gate out onto Corrig Road and there is also and access rear lane. Garden is vast with mature shrubbery and trees faces east.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (4.62m x 3.94m)
- tiled floor, sash window and door to rear garden. Gas boiler.
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.