- Floor area of approximately 88sq.m (956sq.ft)
- South facing rear garden, which has been professionally landscaped, and is not overlooked
- Rear pedestrian access
- Renovated and extended to the highest of standards
- Mix of triple and double glazing windows and doors throughout
- Solid walnut flooring downstairs
At first floor level there are two generously sized double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes and storage. There is a good sized bathroom with large corner walk in power-shower. Off the master bedroom there is a private south facing balcony. There are then stairs leading up to a converted attic space which provides ample storage space.
The property offers a wonderful blend of period charm and modern convenience; and is in turnkey condition with solid walnut timber flooring throughout the ground level, triple glazed windows to the front of the property and double glazed windows to the back with louvered plantation style shutters internally to most of the windows. As a result of the renovation undertaken the property now maximises its use of space with clever storage throughout.
Cross Avenue is ideally located to the top of Library Road. It is within a very short walking distance of Dun Laoghaire Town Centre and is well served by public transport including the Dublin Bus terminus with the numerous routes such as the 46a; DART and Aircoach. Dun Laoghaire Town and seafront offer a wide array of good amenities and services such as the Lexicon Library, the two piers, several Yacht Clubs, the People’s Park with its Farmer’s Market, the Pavilion Theatre and the IMC Cinema.
- Entrance Hallway
- Handmade solid mahogany hall door with bespoke stained glass panel, solid walnut flooring, cloak cupboard and door to
- Living Room (3.3m x 3.2m)
- with solid walnut floor, tilt and turn triple glazed window, plantation shutters, marble hearth with open fire, recessed lighting and opening through to the
- Kitchen (2.5m x 3.9m)
- with an extensive range of floor cabinets, solid walnut floor, solid oak countertop, stainless steel sink unit, integrated Bosch double oven and 5 ring gas hob, Falnec extractor fan, integrated Bosch dishwasher, Bosch fridge freezer, extensive sliderobe storage, and double doors out to the
- Reception Room (5.6m x 3.8m)
- with solid walnut floor, Gazco gas fire, designer wall-hung Scan woodburning stove, display cabinets and double doors out to the rear garden
- with solid walnut floor, sliderobes, Velux light, recessed lighting and stairs to attic storage space
- Master Bedroom (3.4m x 4.4m)
- with brand new 80% wool carpet, fitted wardrobes, recessed lighting, plantation style shutters and door out to balcony
- Bedroom 2 (3.6m x 4.3m)
- with brand new 80% wool carpet, tilt and turn triple glazed window overlooking the front, plantation style shutters and sliderobes
- Bathroom (1.8m x 2.6m)
- with tiled walls and floor, large step-in pumped power shower with monsoon head, wash hand basin, w.c., Velux window, recessed lighting, extractor fan, wall mounted mirror and cupboard housing the gas fired central heating boiler
The professionally landscaped south-facing garden to rear is mainly laid out in patio with raised concrete seating area, high quality wooden shed, mature plants, shrubs and trees and pedestrian access gate out to the laneway.
BER No. 112315072
Energy Performance Indicator: 235.58
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.